Future of the HC Position

lumberjackchris

55 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Your source is 1/1, so let’s go 2/2…

Hoping to not bring forward bad info and keep the streak going, so we'll see. I'm trying to figure out if it's more of the "done deal" variety or the "he's our guy and we're going to do anything to sign him". Meco wants it if offered and the Texans want it, so I feel confident on it. There's a lot that can go sideways, but I think it happens with Steichen as the #2 option.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:
1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Probably one of Kubiak’s sons - most likely Klay, who is the QB coach for the 49ers.

I bet if Kubiak comes then he’s gonna want one of the 49ers QBs with him 

I can’t really speculate either way - they could want one of the rookies, too.

CJ Stroud in a Kubiak/Shanahan offense is almost too perfect of a fit - a rhythm thrower on those designed roll outs, tossing to guys on deep in routes, using Dameon Pierce on those play action rollouts - Stroud and any of the top WRs running in that would be AWESOME to watch.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

CJ Stroud in a Kubiak/Shanahan offense is almost too perfect of a fit - a rhythm thrower on those designed roll outs, tossing to guys on deep in routes, using Dameon Pierce on those play action rollouts - Stroud and any of the top WRs running in that would be AWESOME to watch.

Yes. I would be all for this. Honestly I am hoping the colts pay a kings ransom to move up to 1 to take young. I really hope they do. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Demeco Ryans just makes too much sense. He’s a former player, he’s young, he’s a successful coordinator. 

if we aren’t looking for all that, what are we doing?

now whether or not he can make a jump and be a successful HC, idk

Id like to see Texan greats like Andre Johnson and maybe even Watt getting jobs on the staff 

• Like 2