Future of the HC Position

lumberjackchris

ESPN: Demeco Ryans favorite for the Texans job

me pulling out my guitar:

Some things just go better togetheR
and probably always will
like a cup of coffee and a sunrise
sunday drives and time to kill
What's the point of this ol' guitar if it ain't got no strings?
Or pourin' your heart into a song that you ain't gonna sing?
It's a match made up in heaven, like good ol' Meco and Houston 

and me as long as Meco is right here 

35 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

I have a buddy who’s an account executive for a private charter service. The Texans being an account holder. And supposedly Caserio was removed him the account….

Could be nothing but may be something. I could see a scenario where this is Demeco's show and Caserio was only kept on to make the HC hire and keep a salary for a little bit longer. (No idea how GM salaries and guarantees work).

I also don't see how a rookie HC would have anyone he would want to bring on. It's probably still Caserio's show in a much smaller role than what he signed on for.

Gannon announced he was going back to the eagles for next year so I would say this is a done deal. 

I am excited to see what he can do with Stingley, Pitre, and Harris. We still have lots of needs on defense. 

we honestly have openings at 6 spots up front and 2 in the secondary. We need to add a rookie d-lineman, rookie linebacker and rookie in the secondary. Add a vet at each level and then figure out which guys we have to keep. 

on offense we need a QB, WR

so with our 5 picks in the top 100 I’m going, in no order,

QB
WR
DL
LB
CB

then we are well on our way 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I am excited to see what he can do with Stingley, Pitre, and Harris. We still have lots of needs on defense. 

I’m going to add Lopez, Collins and Greenard to this list too. Maybe even Wallow. There are young guys on the roster, guys who might fade into darkness - but I feel good that Jon Greenard can be a plus defender off the edge.