Which is the best division in the NFL?

notthatbluestuff

8 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Except for the fact that Washington sucks. 

They're not great by any means, but they don't suck.

In fact, they're starting to come together & seem to rally behind Heinike. How far that takes them, I don't know.

Defense is playing much better & will get even better, whenever Young comes back.

We'll see how they do moving forward.

58 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

They're not great by any means, but they don't suck.

In fact, they're starting to come together & seem to rally behind Heinike. How far that takes them, I don't know.

Defense is playing much better & will get even better, whenever Young comes back.

We'll see how they do moving forward.

Ace, they suck. Just because they rallied behind a back up QB and got a win doesn't negate the fact the future single season passing record holder, is out for several weeks! 🍺

Divison talk is dumb because its randomly quartering things and its arbitrary scrutiny like this particular random collection of teams is better than this other

Not really relevant people

Source: a divison where the only winning team is a 5-1 vikings who will go nowhere

Edited by Malfatron

22 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Kinda like the NFCW, no?

....huh?

Nobody really thought Seattle or Arizona would be playoff teams. It's still probably a safe bet that the Niners and Rams make the playoffs even at their current records. The Seahawks and Cardinals have probably - if anything - overachieved so far (Seahawks definitely have, Cards are debatable).

So I'd say overall the NFCW is what people thought it would be.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Raiders are awful

Chargers are meh

Broncos are hilariously awful

Chiefs are the 2nd best team in the NFL (behind the Bills)

It was a wildly hilarious joke in my head but perhaps it didn't translate very well when written out

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 2:59 PM, Daniel said:

....but all of the teams in that division are dumpster fires.

Titans are one of if not the most injured teams in the league and are 4-2. Lost to the giants by missing a last second fg and ya we got murdered by the bills but that's not the worst thing in the world. They may not be headed to the SB good, but they are not anything close to a dumpster fire.

8 minutes ago, Vorsutus said:

Lost to the giants by missing a last second fg and ya we got murdered by the bills but that's not the worst thing in the world. 

I mean in all fairness, if you’re going to highlight the losses, the other 4 wins consist of mostly one possession games against the Colts, Commanders, and Raiders lol. 

Not a dumpster fire, though. Just a very one-way-or-the-other schedule for Tennessee so far.

It's ok guys... 🏆

You know who the best Division is.

I hope all 4 make the Playoffs. That's never happened.

If the Playoffs were today?

The Eagles would be the #1 seed.

Cowboys #5 seed.

Giants #6 Seed

Commanders #7 seed.

(With Vikings #2, Seahawks #3 & Falcons #4)

Edited by aceinthehouse