Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

9 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

That ship has sailed. Rodgers will be the Packers QB in 2023 and Love will get his shot somewhere else.

You already made this prediction last year - hell, not a prediction, you knew because you had inside sources. How did that turn out?

• Like 1

putting Mike McCarthy's name in the same conversation as those offensive gurus is....something. 

if we're being real, i think people in this chat overrate McCarthy because they already have that confirmation bias about Rodgers. it's a convenient segue. "see, Rodgers is trash now, we should have traded him!"

which is fine...but then sometimes it comes with

"we should have kept McCarthy over Rodgers"

nah lol

• Like 1

It's quite the sight seeing someone trying to push the notion that in a divorce of Rodgers and McCarthy, it's McCarthy that should have been kept around given Rodgers has won 2 MVPs since said divorce and McCarthy now coaches in a place where the fanbase there also doesn't want him.

It was literally just 10 days ago when McCarthy reminded us for the umpteenth time of his deficiencies. But agendas gonna agenda.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

You already made this prediction last year - hell, not a prediction, you knew because you had inside sources. How did that turn out?

Still on track. Said he'd be gone before Rodgers and speculated he'd be traded at or before this past draft because the return they could have netted made sense. Made it clear that the timing was speculation and owned it when that the draft came and went with Love still in Green Bay. Have been spot on with everything as has unfolded with Rodgers - literally the only one.

Maybe when Murphy steps aside early people like you will start accepting that I know a few things, but probably not and that's fine.

Edited by Mr Anonymous

4 hours ago, persiandud said:

putting Mike McCarthy's name in the same conversation as those offensive gurus is....something. 

if we're being real, i think people in this chat overrate McCarthy because they already have that confirmation bias about Rodgers. it's a convenient segue. "see, Rodgers is trash now, we should have traded him!"

which is fine...but then sometimes it comes with

"we should have kept McCarthy over Rodgers"

nah lol

MM was an innovator man! He had Rodgers practice the scramble drill!!! And he used this one formation, you know? 

1 hour ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Still on track. Said he'd be gone before Rodgers and speculated he'd be traded at or before this past draft because the return they could have netted made sense. Made it clear that the timing was speculation and owned it when that the draft came and went with Love still in Green Bay. Have been spot on with everything as has unfolded with Rodgers - literally the only one.

Maybe when Murphy steps aside early people like you will start accepting that I know a few things, but probably not and that's fine.

You were adamant that Love would be traded this past offseason, and you said he'd be traded for a bag of potato chips.  Just admit you were wrong.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You were adamant that Love would be traded this past offseason, and you said he'd be traded for a bag of potato chips.  Just admit you were wrong.

Complete lie. You're an abysmal moderator.

I was adamant that Love would depart before Rodgers and speculated on the timing. Indicated that the value was there to save face on a Love trade and never suggested anything remotely close to dumping him for nothing. You're pathetic.

When a moderator blatantly lies and misrepresents what members of the forum have stated, what kind of forum do you have? Yikes.

Edited by Mr Anonymous

2 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I was adamant that Love would depart before Rodgers and speculated on the timing. Indicated that the value was there to save face on a Love trade and never suggested anything remotely close to dumping him for nothing. You're pathetic.

Glad you're taking this personally.  If you have issues with my moderation, feel free to PM Webby.

As it's been discussed ad nauseam, Jordan Love only gets dealt in a situation where the Packers get legitimate value in return for him.  It would have cost the Packers more money to trade him and sign a different QB to replace him than it would for him to remain under contract with Green Bay.  That's a fact.  Jordan Love leaving Green Bay wasn't the likely scenario pre-extension for Aaron Rodgers.  The extension changed that with how convoluted that deal was, and quite frankly irresponsible from the Packers' FO to give him that kind of deal.

2 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I agree with this.  I think the only way that Love is the starter is if Rodgers decides that he wants to retire after this season.  And I don't think that he is going to do that.  I don't even think that drafting Love was that bad of a move, however, it was extremely poorly timed.  

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I agree with this.  I think the only way that Love is the starter is if Rodgers decides that he wants to retire after this season.  And I don't think that he is going to do that.  I don't even think that drafting Love was that bad of a move, however, it was extremely poorly timed.  

The general consensus was that Love was taken a year too early.

22 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The general consensus was that Love was taken a year too early.

To be honest, it may have been 3 or 4 years too early.  If Rodgers plays out this contract, a drafted rookie in 2023 will be entering year 3 when Rodgers would be out.  

I will say that I am a fan of Jordan Love.  He has not said a word since being drafted about wanting to play or trade me or anything like that, at least not externally.  He just comes to work and does what they tell him to do.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Anonymous said:
1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

When a moderator blatantly lies and misrepresents what members of the forum have stated, what kind of forum do you have? Yikes.

....... something about Love being traded in 27 hours or someone would be very wrong

• Like 5