Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

....... something about Love being traded in 27 hours or someone would be very wrong

Yes, that my added SPECULATION. And I owned it right as soon as the draft came and went without a deal. A deal that was indeed there to be had. I'm much better off not adding any of my speculation because no matter how clear I make it that what follows a tidbit such as Rodgers is going nowhere and will be extended, or Love is going to be off the roster before Rodgers, it still gets used to discredit everything I've shared here when I add anything to it. For Cwood to claim that I said Love would be traded for peanuts is a flat out lie. And it's not the first time he's done it. For a moderator that seems a step too far. 

@chefj85 and @AlexGreen#20 are both receiving warnings for inappropriate comments and insults.   Drop the bickering and ignore each other.   Any more rule violations will result in a ban.

Everyone else, drop this and discuss football.   If you have comments or questions about forum administration, please contact your moderators.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

@chefj85 and @AlexGreen#20 are both receiving warnings for inappropriate comments and insults.   Drop the bickering and ignore each other.   Any more rule violations will result in a ban.

Everyone else, drop this and discuss football.   If you have comments or questions about forum administration, please contact your moderators.

What if one of our moderators still will not admit that Julio Jones sucks in the red zone, still will not admit we shouldn’t have traded Randall for Kizer, still will not admit I was right about trading Wentz and Goff, still will not admit we should have traded Rodgers in 2016 and that’s only one of them then what?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Is there an ignore function? I looked for it but didn't see it.