Week 8: Cardinals (3-4) at VIKINGS (5-1)

swede700

Just now, JDBrocks said:

Let's not pretend he's not a rookie, and that there haven't been bright spots either.

Lets not pretend that he hasn't single-handedly killed at least 3 drives today, and in general many over the season. Rookie or not, put someone out there that can block. Especially on a 5-1 team

1 minute ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Lets not pretend that he hasn't single-handedly killed at least 3 drives today, and in general many over the season. Rookie or not, put someone out there that can block. Especially on a 5-1 team

Who's that going to be? Do you think that they are opting to put worse players on the field?

12 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Idk what to tell you, man. Sorry that's not in your vocabulary. Glad I could teach you something new today.

I have watched TV my entire life and thousands of movies, I do not recall one film that word was used in.  

It is clearly a word no one uses EVER, and the only people that use it just want to sound smart, like this guy.  Even with him, saying it out loud sounds freaking odd.

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

I have watched TV my entire life and thousands of movies, I do not recall one film that word was used in.  

It is clearly a word no one uses EVER, and the only people that use it just want to sound smart, like this guy.  Even with him, saying it out loud sounds freaking odd.

Just now, Ozzy said:

Bro, you use "will see" to mean "we'll see" or "we will see" on the regular. Maybe you shouldn't be giving vocabulary lessons. Sit this one out and read a book.

• Like 1