Week 8: Cardinals (3-4) at VIKINGS (5-1)

swede700

9 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Bro, you use "will see" to mean "we'll see" or "we will see" on the regular. Maybe you shouldn't be giving vocabulary lessons. Sit this one out and read a book.

True, I am not the greatest with spelling, punctuation or having a large vocabulary, probably made a few errors just in that sentence alone but obviously you are one to use that word to make yourself sound smart.

Sit it out?  I guess go ahead and know what the word mercurial means.  Congrats to you.   I would rather know who Donovan Smith, Reuben Fatheree II and Collin Oliver are as prospects and follow their careers before anyone knows who they are.  So should I call you stupid because you have no clue who any of them are and do not know their strengths and weaknesses?  Great logic Mr. Brain.  

I guess now I recall why I do not post much around here.  Thanks for the lesson.  

PS You just used that magical word probably more than anyone has anywhere just now it is so uncommonly used.  

Edited by Ozzy

Yet another nervous ending to what should have been a reasonably comfortable win.  I guess we'll have to wait for next game against the hapless, pitiful, Washington Commanders to have just our 2nd comfortable win by mid 4th Quarter.  I think our defence will be able to fool Heinecke into 3-4 interceptions.

• Like 1

What a game!   This week, what happened with all these penalties?   Must be a glitch when playing the Cardinals . . . Remember last year?    Which leads me to the RG spot . . . Ingram is playing well - substantially better than Udoh did last year.  So, that's a positive.    Each week that goes by, I feel even more strongly there was a well-planned sabotage of the past two seasons to remove Zimmer.   That sucks because I like Zimmer's defensive mind, but I understand the synergy needed to win at this level . . . The 2022 Minnesota Vikings have it right now.

Today, the run game was exceptional.    Kirk handled the pressure well-enough.  The defense gave up a lot of points and had some dumb penalties that ALMOST cost the Vikes the game . . . But they also made plays.

Joseph needs to get out of his own head for a week.  

A win is important . . . To win dominantly, consistently builds champions.    We're not there yet, but we're on the way baby!  SKOL!!!💪💯

Edited by ArcticNorseman