Week 8: San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams

N4L

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We can't really go all in, but I think we have to look around elsewhere. We will be bargain binning it though. We don't have a first or second round pick, don't have a lot of money to splurge 

My definition of all in is top priority. Not much cap room or picks, so I’m not expecting anything amazing. But they need to put everything they got into that position. RT and C will be biggest needs I think. Can probably come away with a center in the third, maybe have to package a few picks for someone early in the third, but I think they’ll have to find a free agent RT. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

My definition of all in is top priority. Not much cap room or picks, so I’m not expecting anything amazing. But they need to put everything they got into that position. RT and C will be biggest needs I think. Can probably come away with a center in the third, maybe have to package a few picks for someone early in the third, but I think they’ll have to find a free agent RT. 

Center is pretty big for me as well. I'm curious if we make a play for someone like Garrett Bradbury. He has not been good for Minnesota, but he'd be cheap, probably still better than Brendel, and he's very use to this scheme. 

Then maybe through a 3rd  round pick or something at someone like Schmitz or Avila. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

so should DemEco be on the hot seat? Maybe someone will pluck him for HC and spare us this. Dude sucks. 

I wouldn’t go that far. Defense is really banged up. I thinking he’s doing fine for what he’s got to work with.

• Like 3