Week 8: San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams

N4L

On 10/25/2022 at 4:10 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

When Mitchell returns, there is no need for that. CMC should be getting 15-17 touches a game. Mitchell should be getting around 7-8 carries himself. The running game should be so good and versatile.

I mean even Wilson is running the ball very well. Either way, no need to run CMC to the ground with what we have in the backfield. 

Agreed, but Kyle.......We all know damn well he is going to be lucky if he can get CMC to when Mitchell gets back. This weekend especially. If Deebo does not play CMC is going to be the horse.

On 10/26/2022 at 2:57 PM, Forge said:

Wonder if he's back next year. 

This is the quote from a guy who is no longer buying in. He clearly doesn't want to be the NCB. Don't blame him. He has proven his ability as a S and has made it known that is where he wants to be. It's a bit of a slap in the face for the staff to make him move because they have more trust in the depth at S in comparison to the depth at DB. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Greenlaw's injury is low key a big one. 

Will be tough to win this week but need to find a way to get it done. 

Dre & Deebo are tough ones, encouraging that Jauan is limited at least, I wonder what the active 48 would look like, gotta imagine if a WR or 2 are elevated then Deebo is out Sunday, which will SUUUCK.

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm probably going to switch my pick to the Rams 😂

I’m not falling for all of this lol I’ve seen the Niners win against LA while being absolutely decimated by injuries too many times. Vegas is going to make a ton of money this weekend from of this game 😂

2 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

I’m not falling for all of this lol I’ve seen the Niners win against LA while being absolutely decimated by injuries too many times. Vegas is going to make a ton of money this weekend from of this game 😂

You have not seen the Niners beat the Rams from this seven game winning streak without Deebo though. He's played in each of those games. 

The Niners are once again decimated with injuries and the depth is completely shaky at some key positions now. The defense is nowhere near what it was during the first meeting. 

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You have not seen the Niners beat the Rams from this seven game winning streak without Deebo though. He's played in each of those games. 

The Niners are once again decimated with injuries and the depth is completely shaky at some key positions now. The defense is nowhere near what it was during the first meeting. 

Agreed… but it’ll be CMC this time 😂