Week 7 GDT: Raiders vs Saints

NickButera

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Time to go backwards. We'll be that winning culture I heard so much about in 2025(with built-in excuses buying them until 2028). 

Winning takes time and anyone who really thinks this team had the talent to contend need to go back to football 101.  I had stated that with our talent level it should be two to three seasons before we can contend.  We needed to clean house and get younger not try to put lipstick on a pig.  JM and DZ decided to talk optimistically and put lipstick on the pig. 

What do you get?  A lot of butthurt fans who had unrealistic expectations.  

• Like 1

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

This defense just needs more talent. Need to go OL and defense and draft and free agency 

100 percent.  We desperately need a 3T who can rush the passer, a lockdown CB1 and a revamped Oline.  Those are the glaring needs, I could list other positions of needs/upgrades but those are imperative. 

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

100 percent.  We desperately need a 3T who can rush the passer, a lockdown CB1 and a revamped Oline.  Those are the glaring needs, I could list other positions of needs/upgrades but those are imperative. 

3T's don't grow on trees. It's easy to mess those up in the draft and we're not gonna be able to afford one in FA because we paid everyone. If this a rebuild this is gonna be a mess 

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yo @true2formwe still going 9-3 or whatever you said in defense of this bush league staff?

Now it looks like the built-in excuses are starting to shift in the "rebuild so that Josh McDaniels and Ziegler can get there guys can get there guys" direction. Anything but we hired the wrong ppl

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Winning takes time and anyone who really thinks this team had the talent to contend need to go back to football 101.  I had stated that with our talent level it should be two to three seasons before we can contend.  We needed to clean house and get younger not try to put lipstick on a pig.  JM and DZ decided to talk optimistically and put lipstick on the pig. 

What do you get?  A lot of butthurt fans who had unrealistic expectations.  

Disagree.  This team was 10-7 through the most insane set of circumstances last year.  We were in the playoffs.  We SHOULD be a favorite. Instead, we're here mulling over talent at the "10ish" pick.  It's a joke that starts at the FN top.  Mr. Davis made this decision.  Josh and DZ ain't it. Back to the drawing board AGAIN.  Everyone should be available to accumulate draft capital.