What would your last meal be?

biggie.

Ribeye Steak cooked medium rare, bleu cheese crust butter top, topped with sautéed mushrooms with crispy fried onion strings

Mashed potatoes with extra butter

Lobster tail

Fresh baked pretzel rolls

Double Doozy cookie for dessert (chocolate chip cookie sandwich with icing in the middle)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8R3hjSMpKew_QCK-bpLE

• Like 1

Depends on what we're assuming.  If it's a scenario where I can get anything from anywhere, then I'm getting some good stuff from a nice restaurant, and finishing it with a watermelon from my watermelon guy.

If it's death row rules, where it has to be nearby and less than $30, probably some fried chicken legs and wings from Gus's or Monell's with potatoes and whatever veggie I felt like.  And ice cream, because who cares about lactose when I'm about to die anyway.

If it's something I could cook myself, I'd make a venison steak with some mashed sweet potatoes and roasted brussels sprouts.

• Like 2

Some Breadsticks w/Cheese from Pizza Hut.  Some Bandera Pizza Bread from Boston Pizza.  And a Sirloin Steak, medium rare.  Like actually medium rare, not what most places overdo.

I ain't complicated.  And i want to carb load for my execution i guess.  Just in case.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The first time I had these was a Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City.  It’s a god tier dessert as long as it’s buttercream icing and the cookies are fresh.   

Made both homemade buttercream and fresh cookies for the wife’s birthday. 10/10 dessert.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Minced meal of all the humans that know how to administer the excecution

This leaves a bunch of guys who only think they know how to administer the execution. 

yourself GIF

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The first time I had these was a Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City.  It’s a god tier dessert as long as it’s buttercream icing and the cookies are fresh.   

I would also say, depending upon your acquired taste/texture, we ate 1/3 of them fresh (ELITE), but then I froze the other 2/3. I must say, 1/2 of the people thought the frozen ones tasted better, almost an "ice cream cookie" vibe but lighter because of the frosting as opposed to ice cream.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I would also say, depending upon your acquired taste/texture, we ate 1/3 of them fresh (ELITE), but then I froze the other 2/3. I must say, 1/2 of the people thought the frozen ones tasted better, almost an "ice cream cookie" vibe but lighter because of the frosting as opposed to ice cream.

That’s something I’m going to have to investigate 

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s something I’m going to have to investigate 

I'd recommend a batch of fresh for the family/yourself which should yield enough to freeze 1/2 at a time to be determined/upon an emotional eating period. Maybe I'm the only person who emotionally eats, but I doubt it.

• Like 1