GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Literally Nothing

Nextyearfordaboyz

We head into week 9 pessimistically, knowing our sorry excuse for a quarterback won’t be able to win this week even though our opponent doesn’t have any players. Pathetic. Did you know Bryce Young has just as many bye week wins as Dak Prescott, yet he hasn’t even played in the NFL? Frankly, it’s embarrassing.

Anyway, I thought we’d get the thread for this week up early, since trade deadline is coming up this afternoon. Will Dallas make a move?

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

A trade deadline WR and/or CB would be nice.

I don’t know how serious they are looking, but they should be. A good, but flawed, Eagles team is the only other group that even looks like a playoff contender in the NFC.

They punted the offseason, but managed to fall backwards into contention in the conference. I hope they now recognize the opportunity and go for it.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz
  • Like 1

“It felt like the ante kept getting upped as the day went along,” as Bill Barnwell put it on the Athletic Football Show this AM. Definitely the sense I got after Claypool went for a second

I think when you consider how well this team drafts, we should be alright with not giving a first or second round pick for a #2 WR. I would rather have either of Tyler Smith and Sam Williams for the next 5+ years than Cooks for the next 1-2 years

• Like 1

Is it too soon to talk about our final record...  can we actually catch Philly with their cap cup schedule they have???

Dallas tough games:  GB,  @ Minny, Giants, Eagles @ Titans   SHOULD beat GB, Giants, and Minny..   Titans if they have ZIP to play for and Eagles at home... thus 14-3 is a realistic goal...

Philly's - GB, Titans, @ Giants, @ Dallas, Giants.   Is it too much to hope they loose al of those games??? 13-4  or  12-5 is best case then.