Week 9 GDT - Bears vs the Flipper Felons

Sugashane

Isn't there a very weird stat, Miami wins when we're on a 3+ game win streak, and loses when we're not?  I could have sworn I saw that somewhere.  Anyway our offense has been playing better.  Our D has was god awful last week.  We can run on anyone, but anyone can run on us.  Run the ball, keep Tua on the sidelines and we have a chance.  It'll be closer than most people think, but I think Miami pulls it off 27-24

• Like 1

I really wish people weren’t jumping on the Fields hype train in a huge hive mind movement. The same people that called him a bust and will call him a bust the next time he has a bad game. They’re bloating his current ability and future potential now after mere flashes of ability 

I’m not saying it will be the same outcome but does this not feel like the 2020 Bucs game? No one is giving us a chance but if the weather is bad the Dolphins have been terrible running the ball…Tua still doesn’t have a huge arm…can our CBS be physical enough to at least slow that offence down much like Pitt did?…9/10 we lose but it just feels like this is the game we should have zero chance in but might just keep it closer than anyone thinks.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I’m not saying it will be the same outcome but does this not feel like the 2020 Bucs game? No one is giving us a chance but if the weather is bad the Dolphins have been terrible running the ball…Tua still doesn’t have a huge arm…can our CBS be physical enough to at least slow that offence down much like Pitt did?…9/10 we lose but it just feels like this is the game we should have zero chance in but might just keep it closer than anyone thinks.

If the weather is bad we have a shot but I am not getting my hopes up. Smith being gone is a massive loss to a pretty underwhelming defense. Their run game might suck but our run defense might suck worse. lol 

36 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

If the weather is bad we have a shot but I am not getting my hopes up. Smith being gone is a massive loss to a pretty underwhelming defense. Their run game might suck but our run defense might suck worse. lol 

Guess it would have depended on which Roquan turned up…Texans Ro would have been awesome…Dallas Ro not so much 😂

Bigger concern might be the Dolphins now have a RB who fully understands the running scheme.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bowler1215 said:

Isn't there a very weird stat, Miami wins when we're on a 3+ game win streak, and loses when we're not?  I could have sworn I saw that somewhere.  Anyway our offense has been playing better.  Our D has was god awful last week.  We can run on anyone, but anyone can run on us.  Run the ball, keep Tua on the sidelines and we have a chance.  It'll be closer than most people think, but I think Miami pulls it off 27-24

I also read something like in the past 100 games, the underdog in Dolphins' games cover 67% of the time