Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

Wow, just watching that vid just showed how pronounced Washington's awkward gait is and he doesn't move that well because of it.

I bet that is a real concern to evaluators because it may limit his ceiling as a pass catcher.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Calling Kincaid lazard is an insult. He's not the same level blocker but he's much more dangerous as a pass catcher. Lazard is JAG without great hands or route running. He's a way better red zone threat and better with YAC too. 

LOL.

Call me when Kincaid puts up numbers better than Lazard's first four years of starting.  

@MrBobGray had a great post about how ineffective TE's are in the passing game.  If Kincaid can beat Lazard's stats, he may be the best TE in quite some time, and maybe slightly behind Hoch.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

LOL.

Call me when Kincaid puts up numbers better than Lazard's first four years of starting.  

@MrBobGray had a great post about how ineffective TE's are in the passing game.  If Kincaid can beat Lazard's stats, he may be the best TE in quite some time, and maybe slightly behind Hoch.

Also compare numbers:  

Hockenson was pick 8, Lazard was undrafted.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LazaAl00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HockTJ00.htm

In the same number of games played, Hockenson has 114 more targets and 351 more yards, but 2 fewer TDs.  Those 114 targets are 14 more than Lazard has ever gotten in a season.  I can promise, even if it all breaks down and Zach Wilson starts, that Allen Lazard will have more than 351 yards and negative 2 TDs over his next 114 targets.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Which WR would you prefer at pick/ value

Pick 15:  JSN, Johnston

Pick 45:  Hyatt, Downs, Scott

pick 78:  Tillman, Rice

I like Rice if he makes it to pick 78.

JSN, but let me see the board before I make the pick.  If I can't see the board at 15, give me Tillman at 78.

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

JSN at #15 for me, but he's my draft crush.

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Only the real ones will get it. 

Gimmick infringement.

But in what was supposed to be a good football movie, didn't the celebrated GM pass on the franchise QB in favor of an ILB and a RB???

Sounds like a horrible draft in the first.

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Gimmick infringement.

But in what was supposed to be a good football movie, didn't the celebrated GM pass on the franchise QB in favor of an ILB and a RB???

Sounds like a horrible draft in the first.

Don't forget Putty

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Don't see Tillman making it to 78. Don't mind Hyatt at 45