kingseanjohn

Make your claim!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Titans
    • Chiefs
    • Football Watchers Everywhere

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2022 at 03:00 AM

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Don't you guys also have to pay Jeffrey Simmons soon? 

As for Brown, his attitude it weird. I don't know why he keeps chirping to the masses coming off like a victim to the Titans brass, when in the end he got what he wanted. He's letting the Titans or their fans live rent free in his head when he's on a team that is 8-0. 

Because of Titans fans harassing him on Twitter.

8 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Seems to have become some weird concept that the Titans are cheap with their contracts(not you, to be clear, just speaking in general) over this AJ Brown thing.

Yeah, the Titans will hand out money, just not to receivers.  They've made the decision to be a team that's built around running the ball with Derrick Henry, and therefore not throwing a lot.  And with that identity, it doesn't make sense to put a ton of money into a WR, even a superstud like AJ, over guys that complement that playing style, like Landry and (Jesus ******* Christ, I hope) Simmons.

It probably wouldn't look so bad if it weren't for the injuries we've got.  Not having our best pass rusher when we were already pretty thin at the position gives our defense a weakness it wouldn't otherwise have, and having so many receivers injured in an already less than average WR room means the passing game is even worse than it would be in an ideal scenario.

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I watched the game last night and the Chiefs are weak against star big receivers. if they had a big playmaker in the receiving corp they would’ve won.

We also probably would have won of the refs knew how to do their jobs and not be obviously biased towards the Chiefs. Is what it is though. That 2 point convert should never have counted. 17-15....

Edited by renndawg37

48 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

We also probably would have won of the refs knew how to do their jobs and not be obviously biased towards the Chiefs. Is what it is though. That 2 point convert should never have counted. 17-15....

They called more penalties and penalty yards on KC than on Tennessee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

You guys got all the calls what do you mean😂

that should’ve been offsetting penalties on the Kelce hold you’re guy held him too at the exact same time. He clearly bear hugged Kelce immediately

Edited by Chiefer

Very impressed by Titans, I wrote them off after those 1st 2 games. Still figured they’d make playoff push but as the easy out 4 seed since somebody had to win AFCS. However, looking like they’re still same old Titans for better or worse. Maybe not true contenders, but a good team with an offense most defenses aren’t designed to stop. I wouldn’t want to run into them.

If we are somehow still undefeated when we run into them, I could see us get our clocks cleaned. All that bad karma AJ has been putting out there will come to get us, not to mention our run D is a problem (although Davis should be back so it won’t be as tragic as TNF). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

You guys got all the calls what do you mean😂

that should’ve been offsetting penalties on the Kelce hold you’re guy held him too at the exact same time. He clearly bear hugged Kelce immediately

Kelce initiated contact and ripped his helmet off. Give me a freaking break. Biggest play of the game and they bailed you guys out. Fact. 

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

They called more penalties and penalty yards on KC than on Tennessee.

And? Every time the Chiefs needed a bail out call, they got it. The 3rd and 17 was a blatant hold and block in the back on Weaver, no call. Kelce rips Kalu's helmet off, defensive holding. Could/should have been DPI on the throw to Hooper. Hollister's pathetically soft block in the back like 20 yards from the play. 4 or so illegal contact penalties...

Need I continue? 

16 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

And? Every time the Chiefs needed a bail out call, they got it. The 3rd and 17 was a blatant hold and block in the back on Weaver, no call. Kelce rips Kalu's helmet off, defensive holding. Could/should have been DPI on the throw to Hooper. Hollister's pathetically soft block in the back like 20 yards from the play. 4 or so illegal contact penalties...

Need I continue? 

Yeah and you guys roughed the passer at least twice with no call, got phantom holding calls, repeatedly chippy PIs that got no call. 

the refs were terrible for both sides, don’t try to act like your Dirty Titans played some perfect game. 

7 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Need I continue? 

No, not really. You see what you want to see. Chiefs fans on Twitter saw the opposite, because they also see what they want to see. You don't mention the ticky tack hold on Wylie, the two offsides they didn't call on Tennessee, the blow to the facemask against Mahomes, Tennessee DBs constantly holding/committing illegal contact, especially against Kelce, Jones getting held just like Simmons, the holding penalty they called on our longsnapper. If "the fix was in" as so many Titans fans here wanted to say, why call the offsides on Jones to gift you guys 4 points early in the game?

Blakeman was not good, this game. And isn't great in general. There were penalties called that should not have been (the Wylie hold for us, the Hollister block in the back for y'all), and they were very inconsistent on all judgment calls like offensive and defensive holding, illegal contact, etc. They went stretches of the game calling these strictly, and then completely ignored it at other points. But it was bad officiating, not biased or rigged officiating. Y'all just see what you want to see. KC is the big bad to the rest of the AFC right now. Every week someone thinks it's rigged. The reality is, we've had more penalty yards against us than in our favor so far this season. It's a lazy narrative that doesn't align with reality, and is a sad excuse to use when there were clearly other issues with Tennessee's performance last night.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Kelce initiated contact and ripped his helmet off. Give me a freaking break. Biggest play of the game and they bailed you guys out. Fact. 

Kalu literally hugged Kelce at the start of the play. Kelce tried to shove him off, shifted his helmet, and then Kalu took his helmet off. Kelce did not rip his helmet off. But at worst, it would've been offsetting. Get Kalu for the bear hug, get Kelce for...I guess hands to the face? But that doesn't do anything on a 2 point conversion. You still would've had a third attempt.

Tennessee's DBs played very very aggressively all game at the LOS. The 2 point plays were where they got caught for it. One DB just ran over Hardman, the other hugged Kelce. Those things are illegal.

8 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Kalu literally hugged Kelce at the start of the play. Kelce tried to shove him off, shifted his helmet, and then Kalu took his helmet off. Kelce did not rip his helmet off. But at worst, it would've been offsetting. Get Kalu for the bear hug, get Kelce for...I guess hands to the face? But that doesn't do anything on a 2 point conversion. You still would've had a third attempt.

Tennessee's DBs played very very aggressively all game at the LOS. The 2 point plays were where they got caught for it. One DB just ran over Hardman, the other hugged Kelce. Those things are illegal.

Hands to the face/grabbing a facemask is illegal too. I guess not when you are a Chief, though. 

At worst offsetting? Kelce CLEARLY committed a penalty there and only a Chiefs fan would argue it lmao. 

Also no unsportsmanlike conduct for throwing a hissy fit and whipping his helmet across the field? Gotcha. 

Smh 

14 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

No, not really. You see what you want to see. Chiefs fans on Twitter saw the opposite, because they also see what they want to see. You don't mention the ticky tack hold on Wylie, the two offsides they didn't call on Tennessee, the blow to the facemask against Mahomes, Tennessee DBs constantly holding/committing illegal contact, especially against Kelce, Jones getting held just like Simmons, the holding penalty they called on our longsnapper. If "the fix was in" as so many Titans fans here wanted to say, why call the offsides on Jones to gift you guys 4 points early in the game?

Blakeman was not good, this game. And isn't great in general. There were penalties called that should not have been (the Wylie hold for us, the Hollister block in the back for y'all), and they were very inconsistent on all judgment calls like offensive and defensive holding, illegal contact, etc. They went stretches of the game calling these strictly, and then completely ignored it at other points. But it was bad officiating, not biased or rigged officiating. Y'all just see what you want to see. KC is the big bad to the rest of the AFC right now. Every week someone thinks it's rigged. The reality is, we've had more penalty yards against us than in our favor so far this season. It's a lazy narrative that doesn't align with reality, and is a sad excuse to use when there were clearly other issues with Tennessee's performance last night.

So we are gonna act like the Titans didn't get called for like 4 illegal contact penalties? Several of them thrown after the ball was thrown incomplete? K.

38 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Watch again. Kalu used his right hand and lifted his helmet off. Did Kelce likely loosen it and adjust it? I'd say so. But Kalu took off his own helmet.