kingseanjohn

Make your claim!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Titans
    • Chiefs
    • Football Watchers Everywhere

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2022 at 03:00 AM

Honestly though, the titans arent even missing aj

1 minute ago, quiller said:

Oddly AJ would have mad ZERO difference in this game    And we really haven’t missed AJ much to be fair.  But yes he would be huge in the playoffs with a healthy Tanny.  Though if Tanny played like he did against Cincy even AJ wouldn’t help much

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Malik Willis is a 3rd round rookie from Liberty with Todd Downing as his OC and a joke of a WR group. Anyone who expects anything but what happened tonight is living in a fantasy world.

I still have faith in him, but he needs a better OC.

Titans killed the 12.5 spread

Malik gave em a chance

Yall see how fast he was to get that handoff in place

Even chris noticed

8 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Offered him 20m per year as the initial offer apparently, which was before the crazy WR contract off season we just had(and I believe that number given Rapoport also said we were working towards making him either the top or one of the top paid WRs heading in to the off season), would have put him like top 3 in the NFL. He turned that down and refused to negotiate any further.

Real story is he just wanted to play with Hurts.

Don't you guys also have to pay Jeffrey Simmons soon? 

As for Brown, his attitude it weird. I don't know why he keeps chirping to the masses coming off like a victim to the Titans brass, when in the end he got what he wanted. He's letting the Titans or their fans live rent free in his head when he's on a team that is 8-0. 

• Like 1

It's a shame Tannehill couldn't go for the game. The ankle injury must be really bad if Willis had to take the field looking that raw with that lackluster of a supporting cast. Funny enough though, the Titans are still 5-3 in the harder conference, while the Packers who have a lackluster receiving cast, but with the reigning MVP are now 3-6 in the NFC. I'd think it would be the other way around. I know the Titans play in the AFC South, but it's not like the NFC North is packing some serious heat even with the 7-1 Vikings at the top. 

4 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Don't you guys also have to pay Jeffrey Simmons soon? 

As for Brown, his attitude it weird. I don't know why he keeps chirping to the masses coming off like a victim to the Titans brass, when in the end he got what he wanted. He's letting the Titans or their fans live rent free in his head when he's on a team that is 8-0. 

Yeah. And I'm sure the Titans will make him an offer inline with his production.

We've made Lewan the top paid LT, Byard the top paid S, Tannehill one of the top paid QBs, Landry one of the top paid edge rushers, given out huge contracts to the likes of Dupree, Butler, etc.

Seems to have become some weird concept that the Titans are cheap with their contracts(not you, to be clear, just speaking in general) over this AJ Brown thing.

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Thats not what i am hearing from the titans forum and they watch the games so..

I watched the game last night and the Chiefs are weak against star big receivers. if they had a big playmaker in the receiving corp they would’ve won.