kingseanjohn

Make your claim!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Titans
    • Chiefs
    • Football Watchers Everywhere

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2022 at 03:00 AM

14 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Watch again. Kalu used his right hand and lifted his helmet off. Did Kelce likely loosen it and adjust it? I'd say so. But Kalu took off his own helmet.

Ok but the fact remains that it was a clear, obvious and blatant use of hands to the face...which is in fact, a penalty lol 

22 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Ok but the fact remains that it was a clear, obvious and blatant use of hands to the face...which is in fact, a penalty lol 

And then it’s an offsetting penalty and Mahomes runs it in for two anyways🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

So we are gonna act like the Titans didn't get called for like 4 illegal contact penalties? Several of them thrown after the ball was thrown incomplete? K.

You do realize this was happening all game right.  The only reason it was called was because Mahomes threw the ball in that direction and drew more attention to it.     It’s the same lazy stat that Mahomes has more Int’s called back because of penalty…. Yeah because he chucks it when he sees the penalty.  
You could have a 3 hour film session just between the Chiefs OL and Titans Coverage unit on stuff that “should” have been called by the letter.   Neither team enjoyed watching this. 

If you want to argue that the officiated was inconsistent/sucked I don’t think you’ll find much argument and one neither team enjoyed,    I don’t think you’ll find many disagreements.       Which side is likely decided by which glasses you’re wearing.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Watch again. Kalu used his right hand and lifted his helmet off. Did Kelce likely loosen it and adjust it? I'd say so. But Kalu took off his own helmet.

Yup! My feel for it was Kalu grabbed, so Kelce pushed, the push shifted Kalu's helmet, so Kalu removed it as he continued running. So best argument is for holding on Kalu, hands to the face on Kelce, nothing changes whatsoever as they still replay the down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

So we are gonna act like the Titans didn't get called for like 4 illegal contact penalties? Several of them thrown after the ball was thrown incomplete? K.

Also, almost missed this, but y'all were called for 3 illegal contact penalties, not 4, and only 1 of them was accepted. So this is all just false.