Week 10: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Chargers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean got the perfect call on 3rd down and had Aiyuk wide open. Not sure how anyone can complain about the 3rd down call, just a terrible drop. 

If it were just third down, I would agree. The first two downs count too though, and I thought that was tremendously weak 

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

You've never come in here to have an honest conversation. You just come in here to needle and Troll. I'm kind of done with it. 

I guess it's considered trolling to bash/trash Aiyuk for dropping that easy TD pass! Oh I'm sorry I'm trolling b/c a WR can't make a catch and have to settle for a FG!

Just now, NFL Network said:

I guess it's considered trolling to bash/trash Aiyuk for dropping that easy TD pass! Oh I'm sorry I'm trolling b/c a WR can't make a catch and have to settle for a FG!

It is when that's all you're doing is coming in here to needle people. You want to start having honest conversations and talk 49er football and not just come in here and mock, you're welcome to. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Also, I wonder if the OBJ to 49ers train gains more steam after this game. 

But 49ers have enough weapons already. If they can't put up points with this squad it's a coaching problem. 

The law of diminishing returns has to be in play at some point. I'd happily give up one of the weapons we have now for an extra corner or another competent defensive lineman.

• Like 1