Week 10 : MNF (4-5) WTF @ (8-0) Eagles

Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

You would think that being a commanders fan would make you immune to such a feeling at this point.

No lol a lot of us are happy about new ownership coming. With a young talented roster that’s being held back . Could be worst at least we aren’t the colts .

Edited by IHatesnyder

6 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

No lol a lot of us are happy about new ownership coming. With a young talented roster that’s being held back . Could be worst at least we aren’t the colts .

Well hopefully Jeff Bezos is a better owner than Dan Snyder was. 

People actually think he bought that washington DC newpaper to force hit pieces on snyder so he would sell the team lol

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Well hopefully Jeff Bezos is a better owner than Dan Snyder was. 

People actually think he bought that washington DC newpaper to force hit pieces on snyder so he would sell the team lol

I think he did lol that’s just me 

and hopefully bezos is as good as an owner like the eagles .

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

I think he did lol that’s just me 

and hopefully bezos is as good as an owner like the eagles .

I get the feeling bezos isn't going to care much. Probably will just have someone in his stead running the team while he goes off and does some giga billionaire things.

4 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I get the feeling bezos isn't going to care much. Probably will just have someone in his stead running the team while he goes off and does some giga billionaire things.

He’s going care for the simple fact of wanting more money. Especially if he has tnf he can’t look bad having an awful managed team . That being said it isn’t guaranteed Washington going be good I do know it can not be as bad as Snyder who’s had multiple allegations .

my first choice as an owner is actually John W Henry 

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Exactly. He’s not going to be that typical in the box every Sunday owner if he actually buys the team. When rich dudes get that rich, it’s not about money anymore. It’s about clout. NFL owners want to win so they can sit at their billionaires club and show the trophy off. Cause it’s something money can’t buy. And when you’re that filthy rich, that stuff becomes almost more important to you. What can I have that no one else can have? Dudes going to space and revolutionizing commerce as we know it. In 25 years, he’ll be a name remembered that shaped they way the world lives more so than he already has. Having an NFL team for the income flow or to list on his asset balance sheet is peanuts.