Week 10 : MNF (4-5) WTF @ (8-0) Eagles

Nabbs4u

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

But you said they were “good”. They aren’t. Average. 14th in yards, 16th in pts. Definition of middle of the road. 

Good arguments though. 

What in the world are you talking about? 

it isn’t an argument lol I said nothing about the last ten years . You think we win our games this year because of the offense?? Be realistic rn

we haven’t allowed 22 points in 4 weeks ?

Edited by IHatesnyder

If the game on Monday isn't close it will have little to nothing to do with who is at QB for Washington like everyone has been saying on repeat. Our WR's will feast again on the extremely suspect DB's the commies have. Our offense will be able to run the ball and get push up front with RPOs. We are going to score on the Washington defense if we just show up. Their pass rush is strong, but the rest of the defense is bland and mediocre at best.

Washington's best shot in this game is trying to control the ball on offense with a heavy dosage of runs into shot plays. Sure, Washington has good WR's... but our DB's are better. Heinicke or Wentz makes no difference on this game. They are both just dudes. I will say I wish Wentz was playing though cause him playing in Philly would activate the crowd to another level.

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If the game on Monday isn't close it will have little to nothing to do with who is at QB for Washington like everyone has been saying on repeat. Our WR's will feast again on the extremely suspect DB's the commies have. Our offense will be able to run the ball and get push up front with RPOs. We are going to score on the Washington defense if we just show up. Their pass rush is strong, but the rest of the defense is bland and mediocre at best.

Washington's best shot in this game is trying to control the ball on offense with a heavy dosage of runs into shot plays. Sure, Washington has good WR's... but our DB's are better. Heinicke or Wentz makes no difference on this game. They are both just dudes. I will say I wish Wentz was playing though cause him playing in Philly would activate the crowd to another level.

We won’t throw a lot we will run a lot . And I’m saying this right now if Washington throws anywhere near 40 times than the OC should be fired . 

and I disagree about the defense it’s been improving in the secondary and linebacker play been better . Only reason Vikings remotely scored again was because TH int got them at our 20 yard line . We are better than week 3, it’s going to be close.

I hope it’s a blowout to see Sam howell play but it’s a division game and Washington better than week 3. 

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

But you said they were “good”. They aren’t. Average. 14th in yards, 16th in pts. Definition of middle of the road. 

Good arguments though. 

11 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Good defense 

Good wideouts / running back 

respectable head coach 

bezos and jay z 

we can use free agency to boost the OL and our first round pick

It isn’t a pipe dream …..… the teams going be an attractive destination when bezos comes. NFC also weak to I don’t see why he wouldn’t do Washington. Only team I can think of who would make sense is SF .

You said they were good. Forget 10 years. They aren’t good, even this year. 

Yes, you are right. They don’t give up more than 22 pts a game. 21.6 in fact. Good for 16th in the league. Very average. 

My argument comment was in reference to your WR rebuttal. You just said, “yea ok.”  Solid argument. 

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You said they were good. Forget 10 years. They aren’t good, even this year. 

Yes, you are right. They don’t give up more than 22 pts a game. 21.6 in fact. Good for 16th in the league. Very average. 

My argument comment was in reference to your WR rebuttal. You just said, “yea ok.”  Solid argument. 

ok 

Good luck this year , just waiting for Snyder to be gone 

Edited by IHatesnyder

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don’t even consider Washington rivals. They are like the sad little kid in the playground that wants to play with the big kids so badly. 

Just mostly felt bad for them the last few years with all the Snyder business going on tbh.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don’t even consider Washington rivals. They are like the sad little kid in the playground that wants to play with the big kids so badly. 

I feel like Washington's biggest claim to fame is that at one point, multiple decades ago, they were the Cowboys biggest rival before getting swept aside by the Eagles and Giants. That's their legacy.

WFT's D has improved since we last saw them. This will be a tougher game than our 1st meeting, that much I am certain... Which isn't saying much as the 24-8 score didn't do the beating we gave them any justice. I think their offensive ceiling is 20 or so points, and that's if our D plays relatively poorly a they did last week. Score 3 TDs and it should be over. Factor in the HFA and I think it's another double digit win but certainly closer than we'd like, Heinicke will pull off 1 or 2 big fluke plays.

Eagles 24

WFT 14