Week 10 : MNF (4-5) WTF @ (8-0) Eagles

Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

It's nice for our fan base too. We root for the guy pretty hard. You take the good with the bad, but it's fun regardless. 

Dimes to donuts, he's going to throw one really bad INT, and then one incredible (re: lucky) pass that's going to piss you off so bad, lol. 

For a PS qb he’s been cool to win games for us . I agree with everything you said .

9 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

How was he this season for you guys ?

Really good in coverage.

Josiah Scott will be his replacement. He struggled the first time he had to come in for Maddox against the Jags, but when he had a full week of practice he had a solid game the next week against the Cardinals. We'll see. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Really good in coverage.

Josiah Scott will be his replacement. He struggled the first time he had to come in for Maddox against the Jags, but when he had a full week of practice he had a solid game the next week against the Cardinals. We'll see. 

Well one thing for sure today you won’t have to worry about it . I can’t see TH getting more than 1 td I just think eagles DBs are the best . Front four should help a lot also .

Edited by IHatesnyder

2 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Well one thing for sure today you won’t have to worry about it . I can’t see TH getting more than 1 td I just think eagles DBs are the best . Front four should help a lot also .

Your defense is playing better and they are gonna have to make this a high teens or low 20s type of ball game.

You obviously can't lose the turnover battle either.

• Like 1