Week 10 Thread: 4-5 Commanders at 8-0 Eagles - "Oh No... We Play Monday Night"

MikeT14

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Interesting thought here on a mock draft by Riggo’s to take Joey Porter with out natural 1st round pick & then to trade our 2nd round pick & our 2024 first round pick to go back into the 1st & take Hendon Hooker. Honestly, I don’t think I’d do it but it’s enticing. If we trade our 2024 first round pick that could be a top 15 pick & I don’t know about spending 3 picks to get Hooker. I’d rather take Hooker with out natural pick & then take a corner in round 2 & sign a FA corner as well.

https://riggosrag.com/2022/11/11/2023-mock-draft-4-0-commanders-solidify-secondary-big-ten-star-porter/amp/3/

Absolutely not. No friggin way. That could be a high first round pick in 2024. No way I'm giving that up. Just take Hooker if you want him. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

Absolutely not. No friggin way. That could be a high first round pick in 2024. No way I'm giving that up. Just take Hooker if you want him. 

That’s what I think too & I’m sorry I put this is the game day thread. I thought I put it in the college football/draft thread.

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If we get run out of the building by the Eagles I just don't see how you could put Wentz back out there knowing the playoffs are pretty much out of reach? But then at the same time if Heinecke goes in and somehow manages to win how do you take him back out?

Maybe howell gets some snaps after we get blown out by the second Q. 

4 hours ago, Scott Land said:

Two years ago on the day of my grandpa's funeral we beat the undefeated Steelers on Monday in prime time. Now my other grandpa's funeral is today and we play the undefeated Eagles. Unfortunately, I don't expect a similar outcome. 

Damn man prayers to your family brother!!! Hopefully they can match that outcome!!! I just want too see this team playing together and picking each other up and having fun competing. Who knows. Sorry for your loss!!

• Like 2