Week 10 GDT: Vikings at Bills

vike daddy

11 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't wanna argue about the Favre thing but I think we can all agree at this point that McDermott NEEDS to start feeling pressure for these collapses right

He’ll get the injury excuse right now. Hard to win but even harder missing 5 starters on defense.

If Allen begins to take the layups on dump offs instead of forcing the ball downfield and to Diggs, the offense can get back in sync. 

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

He’ll get the injury excuse right now. Hard to win but even harder missing 5 starters on defense.

If Allen begins to take the layups on dump offs instead of forcing the ball downfield and to Diggs, the offense can get back in sync. 

That's what's so damn frustrating because he spent the entire first half DOING that and he carved them up like nothing, and then he went "oh my arms fine" and went back to hucking it.

And I get it we're down a bunch of guys, but a 10 point lead is a 10 point lead, and this is a pattern that has been repeated for years now. 1 score games are fluky, they are luck, but you've gotta at least look representative in these second halfs.

37 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Favre had a phenomenal, all time, 5 year peak and then spent the rest of his career amassing empty stats and obsessing over his stupid consecutive starts record while costing elite teams playoff games year after year after year, and nobody even in the same universe as good as Patrick Mahomes was in the NFC with him all those years he had free reign and never managed to ever stop making the stupid, game losing mistake his entire career. 

Yes, if Josh Allen, prodigious talent capable of being far and away the best player in the sport, never amounts to more than Favre it's not great, especially since he has the roadblock for his ENTIRE CAREER that is Patrick Mahomes.

Favre is an idiot but i mean, im ok with Favre production and results 

20 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't wanna argue about the Favre thing but I think we can all agree at this point that McDermott NEEDS to start feeling pressure for these collapses right

💯

Cant be pure coincedence that the last 3 weeks weve been brutally outplayed and out executed. Were not making the neccessaey adjustments 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Favre is an idiot but i mean, im ok with Favre production and results 

Favre had positive results exactly once in an incredibly easy NFC and AFC (look at the QB's on the teams he beat in 96), just not doable now with the wall that is Patrick Mahomes that requires absolute perfection to beat OR a string of absurd, fluke luck like the Bengals had in the 2nd half of the AFCCG and even then that's still usually not enough. Favre lost so many winnable playoff games.

Man I don't wanna do the "Favre was an overrated QB and if that's all Josh Allen is, that's a bummer" thing, but he HAS to be better than this.

1 hour ago, viking said:

my two take aways from the game:

1. Josh Allen is on his way to being Carson Wentz. He doesn't look after the ball or his body.

2. Vikings won the Diggs trade

This is a warning for trolling. I would have given the benefit of the doubt in this post if not for what you posted yesterday right after the game. Cut it out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, viking said:

Both points are valid and not trolling

OK I’ll play, the Diggs  trade is subjective.  no doubt Jefferson is an absolute monster of a wide receiver but what Diggs means to the bills and the development of Allen cannot be measured.

there is absolutely nothing to suggest Allen is becoming Wentz. Allen’s injury from the Jets game came from throwing within the pocket he’s 10 times the passer Wentz ever was.

Go enjoy your win and Jefferson in your own forum. We are done here

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, viking said:

Both points are valid and not trolling

BOTH? Come on man.

Yes Jettas is amazing and yes Diggs is amazing. Any team in the NFL would love to have either as their Alpha WR. I'll give the nod to Jetta due to age tbh. 

Allen becoming Wentz is laughable. Allen is nowhere near the garbage heap Wentz is/was. A few bad games doesn't constitute Allen "on his way to Wentz". Its cute you guys are winning with Kirk but you know just as well as any NFL fan in the world that if given the choice between Allen and Kirk you would pick Allen 1000000000x over. 

So troll on because you won, cool. Congrats. I guess well see you in the SB. Good Luck. 

57 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

OK I’ll play, the Diggs  trade is subjective.  no doubt Jefferson is an absolute monster of a wide receiver but what Diggs means to the bills and the development of Allen cannot be measured.

there is absolutely nothing to suggest Allen is becoming Wentz. Allen’s injury from the Jets game came from throwing within the pocket he’s 10 times the passer Wentz ever was.

Go enjoy your win and Jefferson in your own forum. We are done here

Guitar Man Trouble GIF by Elvis Presley

Guys, WHAT A GAME! 

Its unfortunate someone had to lose, and too many times I've seen my Vikings lose these ones. I'll cherish this game, although both of us have a lot of work to do.

I love your roster and coaching. You guys are such a fun team. Even the young guys are stepping in and contributing immediately (I'm a Pitt Panthers fan and love Jackson and Hamlin!). Your team is going places, and its not just because of Allen, or Diggs, or Milano or Von Miller. Your team has talent EVERYWHERE!

Perhaps a rematch is due later this season?!? Good luck guys, and if the Vikings can't win it this year, I'm all in on Buffalo (although I'd be super depressed if that happened in a rematch lol)