Week 10: Broncos @ Titans

TitanLegend

the way we use our personnel so effectively on defense makes the offensive nonsense even more infuriating. chig and hooper should be getting all of our TE targets. all of them. 100%. and swaim is such a pathetic blocker i don’t even know why he’s ever on the field. that 4th string guy (rader?) is a better blocker than he is.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The most important thing about a play call is that it’s made quickly.

everyone's getting mad at this answer but it's pretty obviously a coachspeak non-answer designed to avoid saying anything of meaning lol. vrabel's actions on offense and the OC position are certainly worthy of criticism, but i really don't think this is something to get riled up about.

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

everyone's getting mad at this answer but it's pretty obviously a coachspeak non-answer designed to avoid saying anything of meaning lol. vrabel's actions on offense and the OC position are certainly worthy of criticism, but i really don't think this is something to get riled up about.

yeah in no way shape or from would Vrabel criticize Downing right there like that...nor should he

• Like 1

I love Vrab's as an in game HC, I just worry he is going to fall into the same thing as Mularkey...sticking with guys to a fault. Is he going to be too stubborn to allow our offense to change and evolve out of the 80's mentality. I understand we have a freak at RB that you have to get hime touches, but he could be as effective if you don't use him as a battering ram regardless of his effectiveness. Some games we move people and it works, but our last 3 playoff games we can't establish DH, and we don't ever adjust. This is what makes elite play callers, ability to tailor the plan to exploit the opponents aggression. 

Assuming we get to 9 wins, and win the division, host a playoff game...can we realistically look for Vrabel to move off of TD? I fear he won't, history says he won't.

this might be the most infuriating thing on offense right now, out of all of the infuriating things. burks is one thing- he's working his way back from injury. but chig is literally the most explosive pass catcher on our team right now and he has THIRTEEN TARGETS ALL SEASON. just pathetic.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

this might be the most infuriating thing on offense right now, out of all of the infuriating things. burks is one thing- he's working his way back from injury. but chig is literally the most explosive pass catcher on our team right now and he has THIRTEEN TARGETS ALL SEASON. just pathetic.

Think it was TicTacTitans on Twitter who said it today 

we don’t approach games/the passing game with the objective to get the ball in certain guys hands 

its baffling and was an issue that popped up even when AJ was here 

Literally every other team is like “let’s get the ball into our playmakers hands”

in the titans eyes, getting the ball to Swaim is of no more/less importance than getting the ball to Burks or Chig. All pass catchers are created equal in this offense