Cardinals release RB Andre Ellington; Claimed by Texans

TheKillerNacho

36 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Miami yesterday cut a RB they had on their roster for one day, and are standing pat at 52 players at the moment.. look out for Miami putting in a claim.

WAS has waiver priority over MIA - agree Ellington should get claimed, this should get interesting.  When are waivers processed - 4 PM ET?

35 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Whatever happened to Ryan Mathews? So many teams RBs are injured and I haven't heard his name once. I don't care for him but he's better than Ellington.

He hurt his neck with the Eagles. There are questions whether it's medically reasonable for him to play the sport again. I don't know where he's at now, but when he was hurt with the Eagles most of us were under the impression he would never play again.

42 minutes ago, Phire said:

He hurt his neck with the Eagles. There are questions whether it's medically reasonable for him to play the sport again. I don't know where he's at now, but when he was hurt with the Eagles most of us were under the impression he would never play again.

That’s a shame. Really have to wonder what his career would’ve looked like if he wasn’t so injury prone. 

As for Ellington, I’ve thought the Cardinals were going to move on from him for a few years now. Really inconsistent player that flashes some ability but then manages to get hismaelf hurt. He’s a JAG at this point, IMO.

Archived