The OBJ Thread

textaz03

The OBJ Thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want OBJ wearing a Cowboys Star?

• Yes, SIGN HIM NOW JERRY!!
    • Ummmm Not only no but hell no!!

8 hours ago, D82 said:

Yeah...there wasn't a single credible source that stated that. 

Stephen more than likely moved on from Amari because he was "too expensive", and we all know him not getting vaccinated and missing time due to COVID was a big source of contention between him and the front office. 

^ It's really this simple, people.

And I still don't even know that I like the move... though it's been nice to see Lamb start to ascend more.

1 hour ago, Northland said:

A healthy ready to contribute OBJ?  I'm on board 100%.  If he is not ready to play then walk away.  Let's see what James Washington can do.

I kind of got the impression he could play now, but I believe his quote was “I don’t see the point”.  Not exactly the mentality I want for the stretch run. 

On 12/11/2022 at 11:04 AM, Northland said:

A healthy ready to contribute OBJ?  I'm on board 100%.  If he is not ready to play then walk away.  Let's see what James Washington can do.

I don't know man, I can live without him. Not worth the hassle or effort. All I can remember is him fighting a kicking net and losing. He's a cry baby.

Edited by HDsportsfan

On 12/16/2022 at 1:54 PM, WizardHawk said:

Looks like this is closer to actually being legitimate? Or Jerry just loves being in the news. Hard to tell tbh.

Yeah, I said it before. This clown just wants attention. Screw him! If he is causing this much of a stir on SM a day after Jerry declared he is coming to Dallas, what's he going to do when we crap the bed against another Houston type team?

No thanks, go use your college degree and get a real job you fuchin clown!