Week 11: Titans @ Packers

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

What a difference Burks makes for the offense

I am going to enjoy for sure watching the replay of this game...GB obviuosly came in giving zero respect to our passing game and paid dearly for it...  though King with two completed passes is a nice wrinkle...  GIVE those safeties pause before crashing full out to stop the run.

Our WRs and TEs had a lot of tight window catches and lower percentage catches that we don't always get. 

They looked like a different unit. We need this to do anything deeper in the season. 

Just no chance at getting improving at LT though. Daley is never going to get better and is such a massive liability. I have to think that Radunz could do better.

there's a packers fan in nfl general talking about how todd downing should be a HC candidate based on his playcalling today. thought y'all would get a kick out of that, lol. on the real tho, i can't fault him for too much today. really love how we went for the jugular even if it didn't always work.

• Like 1