Week 11: Titans @ Packers

TitanLegend

8 minutes ago, Packers2021 said:

Only to lose in the playoffs.

I can tell from your name you just started watching football in 2021, but you all lost in the same round as us as the same #1 seed in your conference last season.

Everyone gets emotional after losses, just go do it somewhere that doesn't make you look like you're foolish and crying as a sore loser.

Just now, KingTitan said:

I argued that our passing game would be greatly aided by our rookies. 

They showed tonight they can really change the dynamics of our passing game. 

i lost track of the number of 20+ yard plays we had tonight. burks, chig, woods...haven't seen that all year.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

man i still don't think we're on the level of the elite afc teams but idc idc talk yo **** young man lmao

I genuinely don’t think we are that far behind. We got off to a slow start but no one is scaring me right now. In fact Miami might be the best team in the AFC. 

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Worried about Autry. I didn't get a good look at the replay. My initial thought from seeing it was that it didn't look great but not too bad.

But people on Twitter are saying it could be bad. Saw TicTacTitans saying he looked like he was crying. Hope he is ok. He means too much to the line.

he looked very upset on the sideline and was carted to the locker room. i think there's a good chance it's an ACL, unfortunately. anything less severe than that would be a blessing.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he looked very upset on the sideline and was carted to the locker room. i think there's a good chance it's an ACL, unfortunately. anything less severe than that would be a blessing.

O **** he was carted.

Weird because his designation was questionable.

Damn man. We need him.

Edited by twotonebluenation