Week 11: Titans @ Packers

TitanLegend

9 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

david long is getting more expensive by the week, lol. it'll be pretty interesting to see whether we keep him or not. he's a fantastic player i'd love to have around, but ILB just isn't a high-value position imo.

I'm starting to think he's becoming more and more of a "piece"

24 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm starting to think he's becoming more and more of a "piece"

He brings aggression and leadership that Evans could only have dreamed of. I don’t think we’ve had a linebacker this consistently good for many years. 

Edited by Titansfan

PFF grades aren't the end-all be-all of course, but radunz was good last night against a couple of solid interior players for the packers. i'm willing to believe his long-term position is guard and that he probably isn't a very good tackle at this point, but it's still difficult to understand why we don't put him out there over daley when ben jones is healthy. even if the plan is for him to be a guard moving forward, i don't see how that's not the best 5 we've got right now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

PFF grades aren't the end-all be-all of course, but radunz was good last night against a couple of solid interior players for the packers. i'm willing to believe his long-term position is guard and that he probably isn't a very good tackle at this point, but it's still difficult to understand why we don't put him out there over daley when ben jones is healthy. even if the plan is for him to be a guard moving forward, i don't see how that's not the best 5 we've got right now.

Seriously. Everyone knows Daley is awful. Give Radunz a shot.

Derrick has already matched his career season high in receptions(18) and basically matched his career season high in receiving yards.

He still isn't amazing at it. But him being able to add that dimension a little more allows him to get in space and impact the game differently. Can be huge later in the year when we are struggling to get him going traditionally running it, like last night.

Scheme him into opportunities.

I can see some great creativity options with him and Burks. Hopefully Todd can see that.

Edited by twotonebluenation

19 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

It is puzzling, especially when his strength seems to be pass blocking, and that's most important at LT, and it's also where Daley is the worst.

I mean, I guess just design runs from any of the spots that aren't left tackle.  You have a lot of options.

24 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Cant stop watching his work. Dude is a baller. He is exactly what this offense needs. Its gonna be scary when Philips possibly gets back next week.

Also, he has massive hands. Its wild.

Was great to see Burks have a breakout game, so pleased for him! 

Also you just have to love big Jeff. Bad ankle and all and look at him in the background on that final Burks catch going crazy, I absolutely love to see that! 

Edited by Titansfan
  • Like 1