Run the table thread. It's all execution and playing to potential.

Scoremore

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Unity avatars do not work.

If they do they cannot be forced.

As long as we’ve got a chip and a chair we’re in, and we’ve got a chip and a chair as of right now.

Win yesterday almost has me believing.  Haven't seen that type of swagger in a long long time.  A team with attitude and confidence is tough to beat.  Whatever happens from here that beat down of the Vikings just made my season. 

20 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Win yesterday almost has me believing.  Haven't seen that type of swagger in a long long time.  A team with attitude and confidence is tough to beat.  Whatever happens from here that beat down of the Vikings just made my season. 

Yeah, even if we went full tank I still wanted to beat the Bears and Vikes. The rivalry is still important even when the whole season is collapsing. In the end I would have let Love play the Lions and see what happens.

In general, if the Lions beat us and got in I would be happy for them unlike other NFCN teams but unfortunately they don’t have the tie breaker with Seattle who I imagine will dismantle  the Rams so it looks like we’ll have to be the one to ****** that 7 spot from the gears of the tank. 

* you can’t say s’natch, wtf?

Edited by Refugee

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t even know what a militank is. Could be Pokémon, could be Digimon, could be hentai for all I know. 

Based on preliminary searching. It's mostly #1 . . . with a truly disturbing amount of #3. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 3