Run the table thread. It's all execution and playing to potential.

Scoremore

Well this should be fun.  See if this thread survives the week.  I mean why not right? 

@ Philly:  Paper tiger.  It will be close early but we'll blow them out in the second half. 

@ Chi:     Bear still and always will suck.  Easy win. 

Rams:     They suck worse than we do.  Handle them with ease.  Got them at home too.  Slam dunk. 

@Mia:     Warm weather game just what we need.  Rodgers throws for over 400 yrds and 5 TD's.

Queens:  Just another late season meltdown like they always do.  Starts today.   Pack pick them off 3 times to extend their losing streak.

Deeetroit:  Frigid game.  -15 degrees at kickoff.  Packers exact revenge in a low scoring ugly game. 

Every week watching the standings and hoping the chips will fall so the Pack can make the playoffs.  But to no avail Washington advances on some fluke play.  We are on the outside looking in.  Just the perfect end to the 22 season.  

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

We'd likely have to go 5-1 just to put ourselves in position to make the playoffs, and 6-0 to guarantee we make the playoffs.  We're pretty much eliminated at this point.

I don't think even winning out guarantees us a spot.  It ain't over until the fat lady sings.  Since I started this thread I'll have to pretend to remain optimistic.  

• Like 1

Just now, Scoremore said:

I don't think even winning out guarantees us a spot.  It ain't over until the fat lady sings.  Since I started this thread I'll have to pretend to remain optimistic.  

I think it's highly unlikely that we see a 10 team on the outside looking in.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I think it's highly unlikely that we see a 10 team on the outside looking in.

We'll lose out in the tiebreakers.  50/50 chance if we win out of making it.  That is if we run the table.  Giants and Cowboys will claim 2 spots.  SF, Seattle and Washington for the last one.  

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Bad teams aren't bad teams because they always play bad. 

Bad teams are fully capable of playing well for stretches. Bad teams are bad teams because they're inconsistent.

This is a bad team. It isn't capable of consistently playing well for six consecutive games.  

Yah figured that out about a month ago.  Hell they can't play consistently well for 4 quarters...Oh wait I'm supposed to be optimistic.  Turn around starts now.  Back is against the wall.  Enjoy the run the the Superbowl.  We aren't going to lose another game this season.  Go Pack Go!!!

18 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Bad teams aren't bad teams because they always play bad. 

Bad teams are fully capable of playing well for stretches. Bad teams are bad teams because they're inconsistent.

This is a bad team. It isn't capable of consistently playing well for six consecutive games.  

games or quarters?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

We'll lose out in the tiebreakers.  50/50 chance if we win out of making it.  That is if we run the table.  Giants and Cowboys will claim 2 spots.  SF, Seattle and Washington for the last one.  

Inevitably speaking, those teams will start playing each other.

44 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

When your season is on the line, and you play a game like that on offense and defense.  Its over.  

Although soft again at times i though the D held their own and gave the ball to our O a great many times last night. A few guys played their ***** off on that Dline and Walker until hurt had a hell of a game. 

Still too soft and always at the wrong time. 

With that said the O crapped the bed all night long. 3 and out after 3 and out. 

• Like 1