Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

16 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Y’all keep dissing my boy

hes playing with composure, heart, and guts

with a team full of scrubs 

yall need to give my boy respect and stop calling him a bust 

Especially you Reggie dude you keep doing him and he’s the only thing resembling a option at QB you’ve got. You better appreciate this young dude 

Nah he's really bad. Unless there's a giant change in the last few weeks I'd be cool with him never seeing the field again. I'm not a stats guy, but on the eye test alone I think he's one of the worst QBs I've seen who have started more than a handful of games. 

7 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

after a call like that i'd love for Hue or Gregg to come out fired up and call it out, but they won't. 

Given that Peppers was packing around the sidelines and hitting himself in the head afterwards, I'm guessing Hue wrongfully called Peppers out.

1 hour ago, dawgattack said:

Given that Peppers was packing around the sidelines and hitting himself in the head afterwards, I'm guessing Hue wrongfully called Peppers out.

not sure what you mean here. Peppers was pissed off for getting flagged on a BS call. 

1 minute ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

not sure what you mean here. Peppers was pissed off for getting flagged on a BS call. 

Could be either of those.  When Hue looks at the film, he may be apologizing to the kid.

I'm hoping that the post game press conferences have to be broadcast on a 7 second delay to allow the FCC to get involved with "bleeping" them.

Archived