09/22/2019 New York Jets 14 @ New England Patriots 30 W Box
12/30/2018 New York Jets 3 @ New England Patriots 38 W Box
11/25/2018 New England Patriots 27 @ New York Jets 13 W Box
12/31/2017 New York Jets 6 @ New England Patriots 26 W Box
10/15/2017 New England Patriots 24 @ New York Jets 17 W Box
12/24/2016 New York Jets 3 @ New England Patriots 41 W Box
11/27/2016 New England Patriots 22 @ New York Jets 17 W Box
12/27/2015 New England Patriots 20 @ New York Jets 26 L/OT Box

Andrews returned to practice before the Patriots headed into their bye week, though, and is in line to play against the New York Jets this week. His return is good news for the battered O-line, and will give New England one of its most experienced and most valuable players back just in time to face one of the NFL’s best defensive lines.

Heading into this week’s rematch the Patriots know they cannot rely on Wilson to make the same mistakes again.

“I don’t think he’s going to do that again,” said cornerback Jonathan Jones. “If you look at the Buffalo game, they kind of found the recipe of how they want to play and it’s completely opposite of how they played in our game. We definitely expect him to come out and be a different player.”

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

Patriots

• CB Jonathan Jones (illness)

Jets

• WR Corey Davis (knee)
  • G Nate Herbig (shin)
  • DT Sheldon Rankins (elbow)

I really don't mind the NYJ. Can't bring myself to hate them. But I suppose it's easy to say that when you consider the above results...

What the opposition are saying;

"REVENGE is all I can say for this one. We know we should've won that 1st matchup. And bc we lost... I expect us to be up for this one BIG TIME"

"I don't think this game will be that close and the Pats fans are very mad about this season."

"The Pats aren't an especially intimidating team and we need to just focus on not handing them an undeserved win."

Don't think I've seen the Jets guys as confident as they are now. I guess with good reason - our offense objectively stinks. Wilson has been one of the best Patriot players in this fixture since he came into league. Can our defense confound him like they usually do, or has he shaken those shackles? We will see.

9 hours ago, biggie. said:

You're not a real NE fan if the NYJ are not your most hated team.

WWWWHHHAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I hate the Dolphins the most. Don Shula POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Than its the Ravens.   Jets, there just like the little punk kid in the neighborhood, slap on the side of the head send him crying!!!!! 

• Like 2

On 11/18/2022 at 4:15 PM, m haynes said:

WWWWHHHAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I hate the Dolphins the most. Don Shula POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Than its the Ravens.   Jets, there just like the little punk kid in the neighborhood, slap on the side of the head send him crying!!!!! 

Agreed, for all of my life I have had no feeling regarding the Jets.. they've never been good enough to matter. 

- Dolphins have always been a struggle 

- Ravens have beat them in the playoffs and always been a scary game

• Like 3