Week 13 Thread: Leach/Kiffin Thursday, Trojans/ND, and of course The Game

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

It’s just a weak year imo. I don’t think there’s much special about most of the top 10. Especially Michigan. 

Ahead of USC though man. Like I don’t think they’re that great but nothing separates them from the PSU tier aside from $EC credentials and a win over a down Bama team that looks good.

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Vrabel has talked about hating recruiting as to why he left college a ton of times, they'd have to hurl money at him to make him leave a cushy and successful NFL job. And even then I don't think he'd be great at it because he hates recruiting.

Eh, he can say what he wants. He hated Urban and that’s why he left. Maybe he doesn’t want to at this point in his life, but a HS kid of mine was recruited by Vrabel and that was pretty apparent back in 2013-2014. He didn’t mince words.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Eh, he can say what he wants. He hated Urban and that’s why he left. Maybe he doesn’t want to at this point in his life, but a HS kid of mine was recruited by Vrabel and that was pretty apparent back in 2013-2014. He didn’t mince words.

I think Vrabel is a really good coach and didn't have an opinion either way about him personally, but this makes me like him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

No. He can abide finger banging coeds, kicking kickers, belittling his coaches, lying, and anything else except that one thing Freeman is...

But hey, at least he never sent up a college cameraman to his death recording practice on a windy day 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I'm not. He is a great college coach.

Well if he’s fired I’m sure we can hire Jon Gruden and maybe get Daniel Snyder as athletic director after he sells the Commanders. 

1 minute ago, cp0k2 said:

I think Vrabel is a really good coach and didn't have an opinion either way about him personally, but this makes me like him.

Urban was a control freak and tried to have a conversation with him and Fickell and Vrabel more or less told him to stay the **** away from his Front 7. Basically a toned down verbatim quote. 

• Like 2

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Just supremely talented. He's the Mahomes/Allen 2.0 that everybody is drafting all these lesser guys to get.

My pro QB is in the "convo" for MVP and I'd take my college QB who should be the Heisman over him for my pro team if I had a chance lol. That's crazy. He really should have all the hype that Trevor Lawrence had for like his entire college career.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah Vrabel threatened to kick Urbz arse one time for his treatment of Fickell and had to be restrained. Urban was an arse and talked down to people including his assistants at times.

And we all wanted to see the fight. Or beatdown I should say.