Wk 12 - Dueling Farewell Tours - suʍoɹq and Bucs

Bucketheadsdad

Who cares?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who cares? At this point, who REALLY cares?

• Nobody
    • A few of us
    • Most of us
    • The Turducken
    • Nick Chubb

Been a Browns fan since 1965. Yesterday reminded me why.

Full stadium, fans going crazy, weather a concern at the end, Browns rallying........

Good times.

But even I was apprehensive after Njoku's incredible TD catch that Brady, the GOAT, had 0:42 seconds, 3 timeouts and only needing a FG. We have seen this heartbreak movie way too many times before.

But our defense stepped up, and denied the Bucs.

I scoff at the notion that the Bucs gave this game to the Browns only because of Bowles' poor clock management. That may have been part of it, but - the Browns were presented with an opportunity and for once - they capitalized on it. So many times that has not been the case.

I felt ecstatic to send Jacoby out a winner. Now onto 2022 - v2.0

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Other than the Glass Bros, we’re pretty fortunate health wise right now.

Also, I like Pocic, but I doubt we resign him. I feel like anybody could play at center for us due to Bitonio and Teller. Vita Vea didn’t do anything yesterday.

We’ve also got our projected starter Nick Harris returning.  Pocic would be great, but he too may have priced himself out of a job here.

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’ve also got our projected starter Nick Harris returning.  Pocic would be great, but he too may have priced himself out of a job here.

Sign Pocic trade Nick Harris for 3rd.

You would have to pay Harris shortly.

• Like 2

I see Pocic as a major upgrade to Harris anyway. I have seen Nick get used and abused by bigger interior lineman. Pocic is an AB special - resurrecting a former 2nd round pick. He fits here.

Also, don't forget newly signed Greg Mancz. He has history with Deshaun. (2017-2020).

I see Pocic as our starter, Mancz and Froholdt as the interior backups. Brick is the odd man out.

Flip him for draft ammunition.

18 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I see Pocic as a major upgrade to Harris anyway. I have seen Nick get used and abused by bigger interior lineman. Pocic is an AB special - resurrecting a former 2nd round pick. He fits here.

Also, don't forget newly signed Greg Mancz. He has history with Deshaun. (2017-2020).

I see Pocic as our starter, Mancz and Froholdt as the interior backups. Brick is the odd man out.

Looks like we have us another pro bowler. 

Callahan coach of the year.

Shout out to Berry 

Emerson balled out 

Njoku extended and having a pro bowl

Year.

Pocic pro bowl next year or this year.

Question how come you got that right

Then send are defense from 14 to 31st?

23 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

The good news is we can trade some of surplus at position and get a couple of

Excellent defensive line.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Looks like we have us another pro bowler. 

Callahan coach of the year.

Shout out to Berry 

Emerson balled out 

Njoku extended and having a pro bowl

Year.

Pocic pro bowl next year or this year.

Question how come you got that right

Then send are defense from 14 to 31st?

Three words

JOE. FREAKING. WOODS.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

These guys don't seem to get the rules around here mike.  

Also Tom Brady 7 Super Bowl wins.  

No worries 

Just how good due you think this game is?

Because this was more of a Todd Bowles loss rather then a Browns win.

4 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Its easy to say that now, I was in the camp that thought Harris was going to be really good (in the mold of Jason Kelce who often gets abused by bigger interior linemen but is really good). I personally need to see Harris for a prolonged period of time before I make an assessment like that.

Plus there was a reason he was the initial starter....

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1