Cardinals fire OL/Run Game Coordinator Sean Kugler after incident in Mexico

TheKillerNacho

So is this the timeline?

Kugler gropes woman

Woman reports it to mexico cops

Mexico cops report it to ...kliff kingsbury???

I'm picturing this...

It's 3 AM. Two mexico cops approach the office door. They see the gold plated Kliff Kingsbury insignia and look at each other warily. Finally, one of them knocks

"Who disturbs me when i gameplan" - Kliffs voice booms out.

The cops stammer "It is us...i mean it is we the police...we...we...have some information about one of your men."

A pause. Finally the voice says "You may enter"

The mexico cops stumble over themselves and bashfully enter into Kliff's office. One of them musters up his courage and says "hey we love ya kliff, we are very sorry to disturb you, but can you please do something about your man, Kugler. He's out of control, hes drunk up all the Coronas. Hes fondling our women, i beg of you, this has to end. We are powerless to stop it, we need you"

Kliff sitting at his desk, the moonlight casting a shadow over half his face. "I'll handle this."

The cops breath a sigh of relief "Gracious-"

"Now get out of here" Kliff growls.

The cops scramble out of the office and shut the door.

Kliff pauses and waits for the footsteps to recede. Then calmly dips his feather quill into the ink and begins to map out his new play designs on the parchment

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 9

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

More info coming out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35090073/cardinals-assistant-coach-sean-kugler-fired-groping-woman-sources-say%3fplatform=amp

Dang, i was hoping for something both consentual and completely outlandishly weird. Not basic sex pest behavior

So, when does he sign with the Browns?

• Like 3

The plot thickens. What the hell is this guy doing?

"The Arizona Cardinals fired offensive line/run game coordinator Sean Kugler after he allegedly groped a female member of a hotel's security team in Mexico City"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cardinals-fire-assistant-coach-sean-kugler-after-he-allegedly-groped-woman-in-mexico-city/amp/

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

The plot thickens. What the hell is this guy doing?

"The Arizona Cardinals fired offensive line/run game coordinator Sean Kugler after he allegedly groped a female member of a hotel's security team in Mexico City"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cardinals-fire-assistant-coach-sean-kugler-after-he-allegedly-groped-woman-in-mexico-city/amp/

I'm guessing lots of alcohol was involved there.

I was really amazed at how quickly this all happened. It's Mexico. There police are notoriously corrupt and incompetent, and a simple charge of groping managed to get back to the team and get a coach fired in record time? Cops in Cancun let a bunch of 20 somethings return to the states after they beat their friend to death like a week or two before this, initially ruling her death the result of excessive alcohol consumption, but they investigated and got Kugler fired in hours? Nah, didn't add up.

A hotel with their own security staff that likely caters to the wealthy, connected, and foreigners? Yea, that makes more sense. 

Also, it's funny that the NFL is sending their players and coaches to a foreign country where they demand they restrict their travel out of safety concerns.

Edited by CKSteeler
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

So is this the timeline?

Kugler gropes woman

Woman reports it to mexico cops

Mexico cops report it to ...kliff kingsbury???

I'm picturing this...

It's 3 AM. Two mexico cops approach the office door. They see the gold plated Kliff Kingsbury insignia and look at each other warily. Finally, one of them knocks

"Who disturbs me when i gameplan" - Kliffs voice booms out.

The cops stammer "It is us...i mean it is we the police...we...we...have some information about one of your men."

A pause. Finally the voice says "You may enter"

The mexico cops stumble over themselves and bashfully enter into Kliff's office. One of them musters up his courage and says "hey we love ya kliff, we are very sorry to disturb you, but can you please do something about your man, Kugler. He's out of control, hes drunk up all the Coronas. Hes fondling our women, i beg of you, this has to end. We are powerless to stop it, we need you"

Kliff sitting at his desk, the moonlight casting a shadow over half his face. "I'll handle this."

The cops breath a sigh of relief "Gracious-"

"Now get out of here" Kliff growls.

The cops scramble out of the office and shut the door.

Kliff pauses and waits for the footsteps to recede. Then calmly dips his feather quill into the ink and begins to map out his new play designs on the parchment

This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest post in the history of this forum.

• Like 1