The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ve been out the game too long to look at tendencies or even remember anyone’s game like Forge did with Rack.

And yet you seem keen to vote for me. That seems like an overt contradiction.

Does anyone have any hard evidence on someone being scum? 

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And yet you seem keen to vote for me. That seems like an overt contradiction.

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

This is an interesting push. I’m trying to help solve the game. Just cus my vote is on you now doesn’t mean it’s going to stay there. I have no good reads so why wouldn’t I ask if we have evidence against scum? I’ve never understood this “fishing” aspect and find it is often used my scum to frame town. We are suffering. At this point in the game we need to get the votes right so why wouldn’t I ask for evidence to help us do that? 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

This is an interesting push. I’m trying to help solve the game.

Tell me, where's the push? I'm not voting for you, but I am questioning your logical fallacies. You say that you are unable to look at tendencies and meta, and yet you've voted for me 2 days in a row, having no problem using that/following others. You say you're trying to solve the game, and yet either contradict yourself or are following, neither of which falls in the "solve the game" realm.

Just cus my vote is on you now doesn’t mean it’s going to stay there.

Well, 2 days in a row is what I'd deem a trend and not very dynamic

I have no good reads so why wouldn’t I ask if we have evidence against scum?

See above

I’ve never understood this “fishing” aspect and find it is often used my scum to frame town. We are suffering. At this point in the game we need to get the votes right so why wouldn’t I ask for evidence to help us do that? 

Fair enough, but your above contradictions as well as Forge's observations seem to be off. You're clearly following Daboyle and Josh and yet claim to be game solving. That doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Tell me, where's the push? I'm not voting for you, but I am questioning your logical fallacies. You say that you are unable to look at tendencies and meta, and yet you've voted for me 2 days in a row, having no problem using that/following others. You say you're trying to solve the game, and yet either contradict yourself or are following, neither of which falls in the "solve the game" realm.

Well, 2 days in a row is what I'd deem a trend and not very dynamic

See above

Fair enough, but your above contradictions as well as Forge's observations seem to be off. You're clearly following Daboyle and Josh and yet claim to be game solving. That doesn't make sense.

I placed my vote for now as a place holder man until I get better evidence. I voted BCb out last night unfortunately instead of following Josh and Daboyle. I once again don’t remember people’s tendencies so I am looking for evidence so I don’t misplace my vote once again. Contradictions or whatever I’m using all I have that I feel I can trust at this point which is if someone brings forward evidence. Trying to solve the game looks different for everyone. I thought the BCB claim was bs. I was wrong so I can’t trust myself with “reads” so if anyone has evidence so we can put our votes in the right place and stop the bleeding I’m all for it.

On 11/23/2022 at 2:01 PM, Malfatron said:

Player signups

1 @Dome 

Hard Claimed Michael Scott

Comes across as frustrated Town to me

This one is a tough read for me. I liked the BCB push and he's seemingly been consistent in reads, but hasn't readily offered them unless asked to do so. Neutral read.

I still am willing to consider a janitor or miller scum role and that BCB was actually scum. Charles Miner was the VICE PRESIDENT OF THE NORTHEAST REGION. He was Michael Scott's boss, and Michael Scott is/was the Regional Manager of the Scranton Branch.

So, that's right, Charles Miner was a part of corporate/the Executives. Charles temporarily filled in after Michael quit to form the Michael Scott Paper Company, but he was never the long term Scranton Boss. He was a corporate stooge who didn't even play volleyball on the Scranton Team.

https://screenrant.com/office-idris-elba-charles-miner-fired-season-5/?scrlybrkr=b43deb64

Elba reprised his role one more time in The Office in the season 5 episode "Company Picnic." Charles was still employed and attended the annual picnic with the rest of the corporate employees. At one point, the corporate group played the Scranton branch in volleyball where Charles continuously berated Jim (John Krasinski). The two never got along in the office and it seemed like Charles still held on to his sour feelings towards his one-time employee.

Charles' fate at Dunder Mifflin was revealed the following season during the Christmas episode "Secret Santa." The future of Dunder Mifflin was up in the air until Michael learned that the paper company was being bought out. He ruined the Christmas party by telling his employees that they are probably losing their jobs. Michael called David to get clarification and the office learned that only corporate employees were getting laid off, including Charles. This marked the beginning of a major change for the Scranton employees as Sabre took over Dunder Mifflin.

So, @Dome is right here I think. Charles is CORPORATE/an EXECUTIVE!

Hard claimed, Town

9 @Forge

LOL

Has had tunnel vision on me, didn't make a concerted effort in the game (still love you buddy) until BCB was pushed.

Neutral read

LOL

Scum lean, similar to Josh

Stanley, Town

21 @swoosh

Here's my take:

Since I think it's a foregone conclusion that BCB is scum, I think Swoosh comes off looking BAD after last night.

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Bcb - 8 (orca, pickle, touch,  rack, dome,  whicker, scoundrel, sanchez

Mwil - 6( josh, daboyle, forge, swoosh, bcb, mwil

Final VC

I think scum made a major push at the end. Forge is the lulz, as am I, as I wanted to force OT to see the votes separate.

Josh, Daboyle, and Swoosh look terrible

I think the entire BCB voteline is Town, save perhaps the Scranton Strangler and ironically Rack, who I believe ran out of time towards end of day and panicked to not switch.

Orca's push on BCB would make him Town.

If BCB was janitored how many scum do we believe are left? 

21 Player Game

IF BCB was janitored:

10 Deaths, 1 of which flipped scum, 1 of which was a janitor

11 Players Left

We know that the SK is on the loose

That would leave 10 left

I think it's safe to assume a setup with 4-5 scum and an SK.

15:5:1

16:4:1

...depending upon the balance.

I'd say 2-3 scum left.

• Like 1