QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

God no. Chris is just as bad. Get them both out.

IT would take us 10 years to get it done.  too long.  Chris is better than nothing as he actually allowed JD to run the franchise.

Edited by JetsandI

I don't think this falls on Woody. He flew out with the Saleh and JD to try to secure Rodgers. He's clearly trying. Rodgers' behavior pretty much falls in line with everything the Green Bay fans have been saying about him. He knows what he's doing next year and is just being a scumbag for no reason. There isn't gonna be some magic crystal ball that changes his mind tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

God no. Chris is just as bad. Get them both out.

Joe Namath was 62 years ago  I will we dead before we get a real QB, At least I can say  I saw the game live on a black & white tv Super Bowl 3. And I didn't have a flip top phone in those days.

Who else gets the impression Rogers is just plopped back on his Lazy Boy scrolling to his phone, with the deadline alarm turned off, while he scrolls through the NYJ and GB front office hotlines only to hit up some ex's or celebs that may be interested in joining him in his retirement.