QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

4 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

22m on injury prone qb.   eh?

The concern is injuries not performance. Would you rather spend $22M on a bad QB who will likely stay healthy?

That number allows to also add a quality back up while not allocating a larger portion of the QB to just the QB position. So in the event he does get injured they have a good back up stepping in. 

It's a good deal for the Raiders. 

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

The concern is injuries not performance. Would you rather spend $22M on a bad QB who will likely stay healthy?

That number allows to also add a quality back up while not allocating a larger portion of the QB to just the QB position. So in the event he does get injured they have a good back up stepping in. 

It's a good deal for the Raiders. 

I will revise my thinking if Jameis Winston and Jacoby Brissett are somehow receiving 22m.

Jimmy G getting false hope for playoff spot is sickening. lol.

Just now, Greene N White said:

Given the option between Jameis, Baker, and Brissett I'm taking Jameis all day. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if he had a Geno Smith type career revival wherever he goes.

He seems like a player to me that needs excellent coaching. Now I’m reminded we have Hackett and no Rodgers LOL