QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Do you think the Jets would close the door on AR to secure Jimmy?

He might not have a choice we are dealing with a nut. He is only thinking about himself. As things stand now our entire 2023 season is in serious trouble.

Being honest…,

How would you guys feel if this trade falls though? We have let Carr sign elsewhere and in FA I can see Jimmy G getting paid serious money. 

Would any of the non Lamar fans completely rule a trade out if this trade for AR goes **** up? 

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

3:25

I always think when big news is imminent it makes sense to be on a weekday when the NYSE is open.  Not sure what businesses AR owns or invests in but they usually see a growth through the publicity etc. 

I imagine the Jets share price and MetLife etc would all go up too? Just something to consider. A Saturday evening drop seems unlikely. 

1 minute ago, KimuraGod said:

I always think when big news is imminent it makes sense to be on a weekday when the NYSE is open.  Not sure what businesses AR owns or invests in but they usually see a growth through the publicity etc. 

I imagine the Jets share price and MetLife etc would all go up too? Just something to consider. A Saturday evening drop seems unlikely. 

All his agent has to do is sent a tweet to the right person. It's not like some huge presser has to take place.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

I think we definitely pivot to Lamar. Woody would force it to save face. 

An interesting point there is you'd probably have to guarantee more money to Jackson than you'd have to shell out for AR - plus the top draft picks - just to make it something BALT wouldnt match - plus you'd be kissing Wilson's career with the NYJs goodbye officially.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

All his agent has to do is sent a tweet to the right person. It's not like some huge presser has to take place.

Are you a Packer fan? I ask this because every packers fan who’s been on our board has stressed the size of AR’s ego. 

Kind of contradicts that don’t you think? The whole football world is talking about AR, GB and the Jets. And to announce the crazy decision my agent is going to send a tweet. Just seems contradictory.  

Just now, KimuraGod said:

Are you a Packer fan? I ask this because every packers fan who’s been on our board has stressed the size of AR’s ego. Kind of contradicts that don’t you think? The whole football world is talking about AR, GB and the Jets. And to announce the crazy decision my agent is going to send a tweet. Just seems contradictory.  

Yes I am....and yes he has one.

Just now, Leader said:

Yes I am....and yes he has one.

So like I said….having a tweet sent from some friends of his agent seems unlikely. 

I envisioned him breaking it on McAfee to be honest. But he’s on that show on Tuesdays which would be a ball breaker for both GB and NYJ for FA tampering. 

4 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

So like I said….having a tweet sent from some friends of his agent seems unlikely. 

I envisioned him breaking it on McAfee to be honest. But he’s on that show on Tuesdays which would be a ball breaker for both GB and NYJ for FA tampering. 

In order to effectuate the trade....a tweet would do. All parties could talk about it for the remainder of time if they chose - but to get it done doesnt require much now a days.

***Correction: A text would do. A public tweet would be improper and I've been using the wrong word.

Edited by Leader