Maxx Fricken Crosby

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, Styrian Raider said:

Maxx is the only one on the roster who I would be really upset if he ever leaves. To me he embodies the Raiders like no one else. He's a Raiders icon (at least for me)

Yup. He might be my fav Raider of all time tbh. 

I was sick to my stomach when we traded Mack away. Furious. But if Crosby leaves, it'll be that and then some imo. Dude is such a boss.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yup. He might be my fav Raider of all time tbh. 

I was sick to my stomach when we traded Mack away. Furious. But if Crosby leaves, it'll be that and then some imo. Dude is such a boss.

I was terribly hungover that morning, when the news broke i legit threw up 😆
If this regime traded away crosby id honestly be tempted to actually boycott the rest of the season. 
Maxx needs to be a lifer. 

He’s taken that much anticipated next step to All Pro level. I honestly don’t think I’d trade him for any other DE in the league.

It’s more than just the plays he makes, as others have said, he embodies the struggle, the work ethic and the Raider way and he’s the type of guy you need in a locker room. Priceless really.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

He’s taken that much anticipated next step to All Pro level. I honestly don’t think I’d trade him for any other DE in the league.

It’s more than just the plays he makes, as others have said, he embodies the struggle, the work ethic and the Raider way and he’s the type of guy you need in a locker room. Priceless really.

Agreed. I think maybe Myles Garrett is the only Edge pass rusher that I’d think hard about trading Maxx for straight up. Everybody else although extremely talented in their own right is an easy No (Bosa, Watt, Parsons, etc.) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I’d say he’s on par with prime Mack. Not better or worse, but right around on par. I think that’s fair. 

Absolutely nuts for a 4th Round Pick. 

I’d agree, possibly not quite as naturally talented as Mack but he’s basically the face of the franchise and a guy who makes his teammates better, he’s probably a more influential figure than Mack. Both great, great players though.

If I had to choose between them I’d probably go Crosby for the influence and way the current Raiders are kind of a reflection of him. He sets the tone of the team. 

• Like 2