Week 13: Titans @ Eagles. "This time...it's personal."

deeluxx3

Oh yes.

We all know.

7 months ago I sat on my over-priced West Elm couch that my dear wife just "needed" (don't reco...not comfy) for 4 hours straight once it happened.

On Sunday, I will sit on it again. But this time, with the goal to show that the only time Brown comes before Burks...is in the dictionary.

Titan up. Treylon up.

• Like 2

Just for fun

And that doesn’t include the two loss fumbles AJ has had.

I feel either he’s going to go off for 100 plus yards and multiple TDs or have one of his infamous games where he tries to do too much and has multiple drops/fumbles. No in between. I need Fulton to play and have him like he had DK last year when we played Seattle.

• Like 1

Idk if we gonna win but AJ gonna go off. I have little doubt of that. Also Hurts can and will run on us. They aren't perfect tho and the colts had them on the ropes so it can happen lol TBH not looking forward  to this one.. AJ was my favorite player from his 1st catch vs the browns so this one is tough for me

Oddly enough I do think Trey has a really good game. He's looking like hes got the offense down and is in good shape back from the injury so lets do this

even in our weakest defensive performance we only gave up 20 points (bills game notwithstanding). philly has a talented offense but i'd be surprised if they move the ball at will on us. the problem, as always, will be on the other side of the ball. as long as our offensive line stays horrible it's gonna be tough to beat teams that have talent in the defensive front 7. if they have jordan davis back he's gonna spend 60 minutes absolutely ragdolling aaron brewer, and between josh sweat and brandon graham whoever they line up against dennis daley is going to have a field day. have a feeling it's gonna look much the same as last week on that side of the ball.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

F' Arthur.   :) 

I do think Hurts will kill us running the ball. We haven't done well against running QBs. 

Maybe after Sunday I will feel the same lol 

And yes we struggle vs running QBs and we haven't even played a guy like Hurts this year that will eat us up! Probs picks up a lot of 1st downs with his legs

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

even in our weakest defensive performance we only gave up 20 points (bills game notwithstanding). 

Philly is the best team in the league imo with talent everywhere so to think we will hold them under 20 is a tough ask for me lol BUT you never know we are due for a game that no one thinks we can win and we can lock em up in the redzone 

Trey goes over a hundo and scores his 1st TD catch on Sunday lol make a point that we have our guy and we've moved on.  AJ hasn't moved on and that silly tweet is haunting him as we speak. Karma is real boys don't play with it lol

Going to be another big test for the Titans going into Philly. Titans can win but offense going to have to be more consistent and the run game MUST show up this week. I don't like our O lines chances if we pass a ton.

Eagles are not as good as their record I don't care how this game goes. I also don't believe Hurts deserves to be talked about as the upper elite tier at QB. We already played those three Allen, Mahomes and Burrows. Titans can win this and actually match up well against Philly.

Hope Arthur does nothing this game and he is crying on the sidelines at the end. Great player, appreciate what he did for us during his time here but he left on bad terms so forget him.

If the Titans offense can manage to score 24 points, I think Titans win. Should be a good one.

Edited by Titan89

Man I’d love Burks to go for 8 plus catches 150 plus yards and a pair of TDs but I just know this is not how this offence plays or is asked to play 😂. I think we will lose but I also don’t think the Eagles are as good as everyone is saying they are. We can’t let Hurts escape the pocket, especially on key third downs. If he beats us with his arm then fair enough but I’ll be so mad if he runs all over us. 

What kind of threat, ceiling wise(this year), do you think Burks can become for us in this last stretch.

Do guys think the way he is trending in our offense, he can be a guy that gets us over the top in a matchup against, lets say the Bills, Chiefs or Bengals with more chemistry gained towards the end of the year.

Can he be a guy we are able to start leaning on, more and more, to take the constant pressure off the run game and Derrick?

It would be nice to see him take some steps in the redzone, over the middle of the field and so on.

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1

At the end of the half vs cincy if Ryan holds the ball a sec longer Burks was coming WIDE open for a TD.. But RT throws into 4 people.. GOTTA GET NWI INVOLED GUYS lmao

Burks is that dude and I was a big doubter but he's about it so I'd say he changes everything.. The playcalling and pass blocking however is a real issue so idk boys