Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

Just now, BearsDen1-99 said:

That whole series on the runs the Oline did not fire out worth ****..cmon guys you dont block the pass good at all and the run was only thing you were half *** at sometimes.

They have to find a way to lose the game some how with out making it super obvious.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

We have seen the stats before of what most 2nd round WRs give you early in their careers...I suspect we get more production our of Claypool next year than we would have out of a 2nd round pick.

And we have seen what Claypool has been so far in his career, he isn't worth the 2nd round pick that they gave them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

We have seen the stats before of what most 2nd round WRs give you early in their careers...I suspect we get more production our of Claypool next year than we would have out of a 2nd round pick.

It’s the question of known commodity vs potential of much more, or less. I honestly would’ve rather taken a shot at a wr in the second than Claypool. There’s been plenty of success in recent years in the 2nd 

• Like 1

Just now, Sugashane said:

As an update -

PIT is beating ATL

DET is beating JAX down

DEN is beating BAL

CLE is beating TEX

A win might not be the worst thing this week.

Yeah but a loss would really help...it is so tough this week to know what to want hahahaha

• Like 2

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

And we have seen what Claypool has been so far in his career, he isn't worth the 2nd round pick that they gave them.

I disagree...I think if you look at the production to this point, his age, his physical upside and potential...he was worth that gamble.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Why would you potentially want Christian Watson or George Pickens when you can have CHASE CLAYPOOL? One of the better franchises gave him away. He's an athletic freak who has never produced at a high level. He isn't very good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I disagree...I think if you look at the production to this point, his age, his physical upside and potential...he was worth that gamble.

I'm glad you like a player that hasn't learned the play book in over a month, I'll take a chance in getting a Christian Watson, Skyy Moore, DeVante Adams, Jarvis Landry, Michael Thomas, Smith-Schuster, Jordy Nelson, amoung many others.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Why would you potentially want Christian Watson or George Pickens when you can have CHASE CLAYPOOL? One of the better franchises gave him away. He's an athletic freak who has never produced at a high level. He isn't very good.

And you can also cherry pick terrible examples like Tutu Atwell or Denzel Mims as to why you wouldn't spend a 2nd round pick on a player and would want to trade for Claypool...

I am not going to judge any midseason move especially at a spot like WR...he needs a full offseason to fully learn the playbook and build chemistry with Fields...if he sucks midway through next year then that is an issue...right now he is still trying to figure it out.