Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

3 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

And people say that JF1 can’t pass and is just a running QB.

No one’s saying he can’t pass. It’s about doing it consistently. He missed that Kmet ball and an easy Claypool screen. But otherwise he’s been playing top notch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

This is like Parkey from 2018 except that team mattered. Santos keeps missing XP's & makeable FG's. He's also useless past 50 yards

I mean he's 4 of 5 from 50+ this year. Why they even tried him for a career long 56 yarder at this point was on the staff.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

At think point I am just going with my basic instincts...**** these Packers up!!!

This. I know every logical part of me should be roooting for a loss and the subsequent draft pick, but this game determines the all time franchise wins later between us and green bay... and let's us officially knock GB out of the playoffs (and maybe get Rodgers benched the rest of the season for love). I'm all for winning by as big of a margin as we can muster. 

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

This is like Parkey from 2018 except that team mattered. Santos keeps missing XP's & makeable FG's. He's also useless past 50 yards

I think its just not that many good kickers out there.... I mean its Tucker on Baltimore and everyone else is pretty average

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

No some idiots actually believe he can't hahahaha

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Literally a lot of people are saying he can't pass

2 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Not here. Talking about the thread in General.

Ah thought this was regarding close to home analysis 

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

This. I know every logical part of me should be roooting for a loss and the subsequent draft pick, but this game determines the all time franchise wins later between us and green bay... and let's us officially knock GB out of the playoffs (and maybe get Rodgers benched the rest of the season for love). I'm all for winning by as big of a margin as we can muster. 

I just want Rodgers to lose in the hope that this is his last season and he is reminded of his place as a QB who has the same amount of NFC championship wins as Rex Grossman hahahaha

Just now, Madmike90 said:

I just want Rodgers to lose in the hope that this is his last season and he is reminded of his place as a QB who has the same amount of NFC championship wins as Rex Grossman hahahaha

Rodgers final game vs Chicago being a loss would resonate well for me 

• Like 1