Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

Just now, beardown3231 said:

I want to believe but to me he's a slightly faster Nick Kwiatkoski. I want to be wrong because then ILB becomes less of a need but I think he's JAG

The thing with that is if Kwiatkoski was quicker he would have been a really good player for us especially because he would never be asked to be a star...I think if Sanborn is playing behind a decent set of DTs & have a star WILL next to him like this D needs he can be more than good enough to hold down a starting role long term.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I want to believe but to me he's a slightly faster Nick Kwiatkoski. I want to be wrong because then ILB becomes less of a need but I think he's JAG

Along with Kwit, I think his floor that he has shown is a Hillenmeyer. At worst he is great depth and should be kept. IMO

Just now, Madmike90 said:

The thing with that is if Kwiatkoski was quicker he would have been a really good player for us especially because he would never be asked to be a star...I think if Sanborn is playing behind a decent set of DTs & have a star WILL next to him like this D needs he can be more than good enough to hold down a starting role long term.

Right. I'm not expecting him to become a Zach Thomas kind of guy but if he can be Hillenmeyer for us then we can ignore that spot and focus elsewhere.

• Like 2