2023 NFL Draft

Crimmage

Pats 14th pick players they are going to pass on that shocks you.

1. Devon Witherspoon

2. Jaxon Smith-Njigba

3. Darnell Wright

4. Bijan Robinson

5. Broderick Jones

6. Nolan Smith

Players they take at 14 or trade down for,  that's shocks you. Lets say the 1st guy taken by the Pats.

1. Deonte Banks  ----  Groh speed. BB size,  Fills big need

2. Brian Branch  ----  Versatility  and fills Mac safety position. 

3. Lukas Van Ness ---- Fits with the Pats defense and what they look for.

4. Quentin Johnston ---  BB is a idiot that has no clue when it comes to WRs

5. Bryan Bresee   ------ Same as Van Ness

6. Joey Porter Jr.  -----  BB loves leaders, size is what he's looking for.

7. O'Cyrus Torrence ---- BB loves Gators and I hate them,  that answer why!!!!! I don't care he's a OG they take him.

8. Cody Mauch  -----  This would stink but they might trade right into the 2nd RD.

9. Julius Brents  ----   Combine warrior. Has everything they look for with Groh ( stat boy) leading the draft.

Edited by m haynes

2 hours ago, m haynes said:

7. O'Cyrus Torrence ---- BB loves Gators and I hate them,  that answer why!!!!! I don't care he's a OG they take him.

8. Cody Mauch  -----  This would stink but they might trade right into the 2nd RD.

Luke Wypler and Joe Tippmann I’d rather see be the picks over both, Mauch especially. Anton Harrison, Matthew Bergeron, Andrew Vorhees, and Tyler Steen at a later pick or round 2 in a trade down too.

Edited by DoleINGout

Around the Div...both NYJ and BUF getting heat for their picks. I kind of agree with it. NYJ took an edge rusher who was clearly below Smith in every single grading system, and Buf took a TE who I don't even think is in the top 2 TEs - however, I'm sure he'll be good in their offense.

It's like role reversals. Usually we'd be getting C or Ds in draft grades, but then finish top of the div

On 4/26/2023 at 11:21 PM, DoleINGout said:

Deonte Banks, Darnell Washington, Myles Murphy, Jonathan Mingo, Matthew Bergeron, Tyler Steen, Joey Porter Jr.

Those are the guys I see the Pats most likely with in their first two or three picks.

Strike out picks or scramble picks on day two: Jordan Addison, Anton Harrison, Zay Flowers, Josh Downs, Emmanuel Forbes, Cody Mauch

Trade-up targets would be: Christian Gonzalez, Devon Witherspoon, Bryce Young, Will Levis, Anthony Richardson

“Trade-up targets would be: Christian Gonzalez”

Well I am happy they targeted him on a trade down

Love the Gonzalez pick. So many elite WR’s in the AFC East, hopefully he can truly become that #1 shutdown cornerback.

I think UNC WR Josh Downs is going to be a target for Groh & Co. today.

four 4th round picks… gotta consolidate and move up and around this evening 

3 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

I think UNC WR Josh Downs is going to be a target for Groh & Co. today.

best receiver possibly in the draft and definitely they showed interest. albert breer said he expects them to target him. mingo also reportedly did great on interviews with pats. there are so many different good players at different positions to target here between OL, TE, WR and DB still. Even a sleeper LB like Ivan Pace or a falling guy like Levis or Hooker wouldnt be shocking.

My hope is Darnell Washington but gut is saying WR unless Levis falls to 46.

• Like 1