Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think it's far more likely Rodgers plays another 4-5 years than just 1. Especially if he wins a SB the first year.

Idk, I think I believe Rodgers when he says he is seriously considering retirement.  Brady never really talked like this then played till 45.  Retirement has been seriously on the table since last year, and it's now a matter of how soon if not immediately.

• Like 1

Just now, skibrett15 said:

Don't underestimate the desperation of an owner like Woody Johnson.  They have bungled the QB position since Chad Pennington.

Rodgers telling them he's going to retire after playing one more season just doesn't line up with the reports saying the Jets camp came out of the meeting happy.

I really like Ellijah Moore, doesn't fit the Packers WR threshold but neither did Amari Rodgers.  He's got wheels.   Sparring with MLFs brother probably doesn't help, but I think he would fit great in our offense.  The Jets probably won't give him up with Hacketts offense coming in.

Edited by NFLGURU

3 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

The waiting continues...

Of course. Nobody wants to rush AR................................................

I've got nothing against the guy, but I'll be really, really glad when these "AR's figuring things out" delays are somebody elses problem.

• Like 2