Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

Is there any way Rodgers can remain with the Packers/retire so he can be a one team QB and our cap situation isn’t completely messed up for 3 years? That’s the option I want, especially if we are only getting a second…

Edit - and optimally not have him starting. I’m over him being our starting QB but would like for him to retire only having played for us. Unless we would be screwed for Love’s whole window here cap-wise.

Edited by packerstk7

1 minute ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

This reminds me of waiting for the Randy Moss trade in 07. Except now we have twitter which is filled with little Joe Arrigo-esque trolls. 

Did he get anything right? His posts were like crack back then despite nothing ever materializing.

• Like 1

Just now, packerstk7 said:

Did he get anything right? His posts were like crack back then despite nothing ever materializing.

Idk but I just saw a tweet that Rodgers was looking at penthouse suites in NYC!!

I honestly can’t remember if he made the whole thing up or what hahaha. If he did, I gotta give him credit for trolling the hell out of us.

1 minute ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Idk but I just saw a tweet that Rodgers was looking at penthouse suites in NYC!!

I honestly can’t remember if he made the whole thing up or what hahaha. If he did, I gotta give him credit for trolling the hell out of us.

He was ahead of his time. Now the fake ITK are everywhere as is trolling.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sterling84 said:

Remember him saying he had confirmation GB was trading up for Reggie Bush lol

Pretty sure he was a big part of that Shawne Merriman to GB when we decided to move from the 4-3 to the 3-4 too. Joe Arrigo back then was the pure definition of click bait, way ahead of his time. 😂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

There's nothing wrong with anything that he said.  The world knows that the Packers want Rodgers gone, but they will bring him back if they get low-balled.

I doubt it, if Rodgers wants to go, and a deal isnt already done, Murphy is going to fold like a deck chair.  

"We did it for Aaron"

Edited by NFLGURU

1 hour ago, packerstk7 said:

Is there any way Rodgers can remain with the Packers/retire so he can be a one team QB and our cap situation isn’t completely messed up for 3 years? That’s the option I want, especially if we are only getting a second…

Edit - and optimally not have him starting. I’m over him being our starting QB but would like for him to retire only having played for us. Unless we would be screwed for Love’s whole window here cap-wise.

Not possible. I believe the only way they can get out of paying his 2023 option bonus is by either trading him or having him retire before Week 1 of this season.