Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

2 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

Needing to get tested to get a diagnosis of any disease is now opinion and propaganda?  Even you can't take yourself seriously with that.    My rebuttal wasn't even promoting COVID or vaccinations.  The tweet made -0- sense and is easily rebutted.

&*^& old people need to stop saying "woke" They are hard to take seriously.  Like those that wear purple bandaids on their cheeks and wave flip flops around.  

I am younger than Ol Rodg.  Is he old people?  As a football player yes, as a human no.  &*^& blind dumb sheep need to stop being so easily led.

21 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

It’s not a “comparison” - it is showing why this succinctly worded tweet that sounds smart because of how simple it is, is actually stupid. Almost any “illness” could stand in for cancer. It doesn’t make the statement smart. 

No, it is ignoring the general point to quibble over a technicality. A lot of the numbers were asymptomatic or low-symptom and would not have even been detected if not for mandatory testing & hysteria. The point is the level of deadliness or lack thereof for a huge number of demographics.

People love to hate on Mark Murphy.  He's a little more blunt with his words than the highly nuanced words from Gute, but it is absolutely no secret that the Packers want to move on from Aaron.  Nothing Murphy said is going to affect anything between the Jets and Packers.   I think he said what he said so Aaron is pretty clear that he's not really in the Packers plans.   The Packers already signalled their intentions to the world that they didn't want him back when they allowed him to speak with another NFL team. 

• Like 1

As far as football goes, I am dying to know whether GB actually said the words “we want to move to Love” to Rodgers or not. Or was it just a general feeling Rodgers got by being told that they’re not going to be signing FAs to get over the top and will be trying to rebuild a little. If they told him we’re going to Love, I would have expected his camp to leak that…

13 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I am younger than Ol Rodg.  Is he old people?  As a football player yes, as a human no.  &*^& blind dumb sheep need to stop being so easily led.

I agree, people shouldn’t be so easily led into repeating buzzwords over and over again because of social grievances 

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

As far as football goes, I am dying to know whether GB actually said the words “we want to move to Love” to Rodgers or not. Or was it just a general feeling Rodgers got by being told that they’re not going to be signing FAs to get over the top and will be trying to rebuild a little. If they told him we’re going to Love, I would have expected his camp to leak that…

I'm not sure they have talked with him.  That's a mystery.  It seems like the Packers are talking to him thru the media. Maybe they talk to his agent?

• Like 1