Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

Hes going to do it on Mcafee isn't he? You know he has to be the one to break the news.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Most definitely

Was that part of the negotiation with the Jets? It would be such a Rodgers move. 

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

They can clear a ton. They're in great shape to add all his friends.

Honestly, I hope they do. It would not upset me one bit if the Jets had a heck of a year next year and Rodgers finished second in the MVP race. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

LOL! This is some grade A stuff. Are you visiting the same place Rodgers had his little visit with ayahuasca? Wait til that **** wears off before typing. 

Seriously, have a great day! You are extremely angry over this. In a couple of years, when Love is dropping dimes everywhere you can pretend you were down with him the whole time. 

Until then, R-E-L-A-X! Somebody said that at some point. Who was that? 

Wow, another awful ignorant rant from you- smh

I'm angry?!? I can't remember the last time I was actually angry. Again, just ridiculous stuff from you.

Now, like a lot of the group think here, you resort to keyboard cowardice when someone doesn't goose step to your agenda- pathetic.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It sounds like he's headed to the NY, but still working out some details.  Hopefully it's done this evening.  If that deal falls thru he could wind up back in GB much to Gute & Murphy's chagrin.

Details.  Wonder what kind of details?  Maybe Rodgers be like "Hey, can you (Jets) please bring over Randall Cobb and Jake Kummerow?  And while you're at it, I'd like a Shaman thrown in the deal!" 

Maybe those kinds of details?

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Details.  Wonder what kind of details?  Maybe Rodgers be like "Hey, can you (Jets) please bring over Randall Cobb and Jake Kummerow?  And while you're at it, I'd like a Shaman thrown in the deal!" 

Personal cave in the locker room needs to be built 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Don't forget Lazard and Bobby T. 

15 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Do you think that is the point? HE's top 10 all-time easy. He was not the reason they didn't win a Super Bowl by any stretch of any imagination. 

Haha I know just stirring the pot. He wasn’t the reason they didn’t win… but he also wasn’t the answer for them to win haha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Wow, another awful ignorant rant from you- smh

I'm angry?!? I can't remember the last time I was actually angry. Again, just ridiculous stuff from you.

Now, like a lot of the group think here, you resort to keyboard cowardice when someone doesn't goose step to your agenda- pathetic.

Just imagine trying to explain this to this guy in person. Instead of telling you why he thinks you're wrong, he'd plug his ears and scream about loving Jordan Love so he can't hear you. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 8:25 PM, Outpost31 said:

Aren’t you aware everybody is jumping onto the, “I’m ready to move on from Rodgers…” train after it’s become clear he’s gone?

Even Mr. Anonymous is trying to save face by acting like he’s always wanted Rodgers gone. When, while the NFL season was going on, he was still insisting Rodgers would be on the roster longer than Love.

I would think you would get along famously with a guy like AR you have the forums biggest ego.